So Give me your choices. PLease :D

SsM

Stuff?
Reaction score
What's the funnest Wii game? I have Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers,Wii Sports, and Links crossbow training.

what's an incredibly fun and addictive game besides these that I already have for the Wii? I'm planning on making another trip to best buy to pick up a few games and Crisis core for PSP is a certain but I want a console game.

Zack and Wiki is really good, but hard to find now, it's a puzzle game. Rayman Raving Rabbids is also a lot of fun. Batallion Wars 2 is good, miitary strategy with a cartoony style, but at the game time, can be somewhat difficult. Other than that I'd say Zelda or Metroid 3 are well worth the money.

I've never Played a Zelda game :( and I only played part of the first metroid for Gamecube as I couldn't afford one when they came out. would I need to play the first games to understand what the hell is going on? and another thing is I want a game thats just fun over and over and over again. Like.. to me.... Tetris would never wear out it's
funtasticness for me... I wish a Wii Tetris would come out.

i agree with the rayman raving rabbids.. both of them are awesome and fun. even if its just you or all your buddies.

if your into fighting games, the DBZ games are fun. and you always got guitar hero 3....

WarioWare is a fun and addictive game.

As for the Zelda question, they are a new and similar plot everytime, so no you don't need to play the old ones. It's a great game but I don't think it's what you're looking for.

WarioWare is a fun and addictive game.

As for the Zelda question, they are a new and similar plot everytime, so no you don't need to play the old ones. It's a great game but I don't think it's what you're looking for.
I like action adventure RPGs I mainly only play them on the PS3 though.. I'm Just looking for something different and constantly fun for wii..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"