So what else is coming?

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
I got a Wii for Christmas (I'll pass round my friend code later). I got Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I'm planning to get Metroid Prime 3 at some point and pretty much the main reason I wanted the console was for Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

What else is there for the hardcore gamer to look forward to? I've heard of No More Heroes, but I'm yet to check it out, and are there any FPS' that sound promising?

Aside from Brawl, of course, I'm most looking forward to Endless Ocean and Worms: A Space Oddity, both of which are supposed to feature online play.

Being a huge fan of the Worms series, I can't wait to battle it out online in classic Worms style. :up: Oddity will be the first installment to feature online play, not including Open Warfare 2 on the PSP.

Mario Kart
Monster Hunter 3

I'll give you the list I have made for myself of games I'm looking forward to:

Endless Ocean
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Monster Hunter 3
No More Heroes
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Stadium Baseball
Opoona
Samba De Amigo
Sega All-Star Tennis
De Blob
Blast Works: Build, Fuse, Destroy
Elebits 2 (Not confirmed but hinted at by the producer)
Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers

Plus who knows what else Nintendo has in store, considering how tightly they keep information to their chest.

I'll check some of those out later. :up:

If you like American football, then give Madden; the use of Wiimote makes you feel like a QB more than other console version. As for the upcoming games, the ones I'm looking forward are Brawl, Mariokart, Star Wars Forces Unleashed (might be out in 2009 tho), and any new FPS that uses Zapper peripheral (aside from Zelda crossbow). I wish Rock Band will eventually be released on Wii as well.

Fatal Frame
Tecmo Planning Next Fatal Frame For Wii
By 1UP Staff, 09/25/2007

Tecmo has been silent about Fatal Frame for some time now, but that doesn't mean the horror franchise has been forgotten. To the contrary, 1UP learned at Tokyo Game Show that Tecmo's enlisted the help of Grasshopper Manufacture to produce the next Fatal Frame game. And here's the kicker: it's for the Wii.

Grasshopper will start on Fatal Frame when work on No More Heroes, recently announced for a US release via Ubisoft, has finished. Given that No More Heroes was developed on Wii, Grasshopper seems content on Nintendo's console.

Taking photographs of ghouls has been a part of Fatal Frame since day one, so motion controls certainly make sense for the series, but the last we heard about the next Fatal Frame seemed to have Microsoft and Sony's consoles in mind. "I already have some ideas that I'd like to do if I had more development time and a more powerful system," said Fatal Frame 3 Producer Keisuke Kikuchi all the way back in July 2005.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163198

Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatoskr
[YT]aMAaF-YUGkM[/YT]

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden
[YT]iYM3EF0Vejo[/YT]

Fragile - (Wii exclusive RPG from Namco Bandai)
[YT]nvYFZGlMHQI[/YT]

and are there any FPS' that sound promising?

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is a solid FPS. 32 player online multiplayer, campaign and arcade modes. Already out.

No More Heros, Mario Kart Wii, and Smash are the 3 games Im waiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"