• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Some Begins Costume Pics

the-spider

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey All,

Heres a few pics of my updated begins suit. This includes full torso and back spine, legs (and butt), calfs and formarm guards and knee caps. All the armor is attached to an undersuit with all "show areas" covered to blend in with the latex. Suit Fits me with a little room, I'm 5'10 155-60lbs.

Hope ya Enjoy ::brucebat:

The-Spider

You need to suit up and get some pics. You have a cowl and cape to go with it?

I have a cowl, but Im actually gonna go with a custom look with no cape and a custom helmet type cowl.

Nerd! :oldrazz:

Just kidding of course. :woot:
Actually that costume is very cool. Did you make it yourself? I wish that I would have your talent.

I needed a littttle extra room...cough cough

No but in all seriousness it is just not fastened down undereath so it looks "HUGE"

Jants made them for you, spider? I thought he don't do that, since DAVIDYR1(or whatever his name was) doesn't because of possible lawsuit WB could send him. Or at least it was something like that. I wish I could make my own, but I don't know how to make suit at all. Not to mention I don't know if I has the patient. But still, that a neat suit. I hope someday I will get one from someone. :)

Ya I hope to get one someday too, I also have no clue how to make a suit, spread the wealth suit-makers haha.

Janty will help anyone out with acquiring a batsuit. It may take abit, I know he gets alot of work, but they are quality pieces.

If youre serious about doing a replica Batman suit, contact me privately. Ill send you in the right direction. Thousands is a bit much tho.lol

Janty will help anyone out with acquiring a batsuit. It may take abit, I know he gets alot of work, but they are quality pieces.

Yep. He posted on the Friday the 13th message board (not at SHH, just a private site) & I remeber his name when he posted some cool sculpt he did of Jason from F13th part 7 "The New Blood". I even PM about the costume & he mention about it. I'll have to contact him again. Thank for telling us other info. SHADOW. I'll PM you later about the suit stuff. I hope I don't shell out a thousand bucks for getting the suit. It don't need to be 100% same as in BB. Just as close it can to looking like the real deal. :up:

PM replied to.

Dont get me wrong guys. Ive been in the costuming hobby for 4 years now. It can be high. These are custom pieces. It is possible to get items for lower costs, but if you are going for quality replica pieces like you see here, it is high.

Spider, when you say helmet like, do you mean like the new TDK cowl? An individual head and neck, or an actual helmet style?

That suit is just ridiculously awesome-looking! I'm interested to see the helmet-like cowl ... a good idea!

I would LOVE to spend thousands on a quality suit! LOVE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"