• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

The “circumstances” surrounding the death of actor Matthew Perry are now under investigation by multiple federal agencies, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed in a statement on Tuesday.

Hope that super sized food didn't give him his cancer.:(.

Still a bummer. I wish dogs lived longer. :(
Whewwwwwwww......me too. Mine (my avi) died last October at the age of 18. We were constant companions for his entire life and there's never enough time. Max the dog wasn't famous; except around the neighborhood. I'd be walking him and people would call out "Hi Max". :funny:

Ian McKellen turned 85 today. Death better leave him alone! :cmad:

I just heard about this and was about to post something similar. RIP, Bill Walton. :csad:

Shocked to hear about Bill Walton. I didn't know he had been diagnosed with cancer. I grew up a UCLA fan and he was a tremendous player at both the college and pro level. He was hampered with foot problems, but was still one of the very, very best.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    stevezorz
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"