Some of my Art :)

Im glad you all like my art :) Ive been painting properly just under a year. Did my first painting on canvas december the 8th last year. I had a blue printed canvas of a bay i was going to throw out so decided to try painting over it, people liked what i did so i kept it up :)

The two Iron Man pieces at the top of the thread are excellent.

What is the process artists use to turn original pieces like those into prints? Do they upload a scan to a printing company's server and order a number of prints? What are those called, something like giclee. There's one artist who used to draw a lot for Marvel who does that, his name escapes me at the moment.

Im not certain of the process that different artists use. The best way id imagine would be to take the original to a printers and scan the original.

gosh, it looks so real like you just screen shot them!
you are talented.

Thank you for the kind words :) Im in the middle of a new pic. Its 50 hours in. Going to take 100 roughly. Il post it up when its done :)

Can't believe you just started painting last year. So jealous x__x Ahah keep up the incredible work.

These are all incredible! I have to look closely just to tell they're paintings, not screen-shots! You, sir, have got some incredible talent!

Nice work! I really like your Iron Man painting. I enjoy the slice of him and composition of that piece. You have a very telling way of capturing a moment, it's more than a painting of a character, it's part of what the character is feeling in a moment. Thanks for sharing!

wo mind blowing stuff, amazing :)

GREAT stuff Avenger! MAN I got to get my act together and do a painting. I haven't done one in probably 35 years

You are incredibly talented. This is the kind of stuff that you expect to see the masters on deviantart create. I wouldn't be surprised if your stuff is popular on that site lol
Great work my friend!

:) having a brain freeze at the moment. Im after a good idea. Something to do that maybe better the Nick Fury/Tony stark image. Any ideas?

well the art contest this month is The Avengers and there's a whole huge lineup of characters to pick from. you could go from there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"