Sex Shooter-Appollonia 6
Rated R-Ralph Tresvant
Pumps And A Bump-MC Hammer
It's Tricky-Run DMC
You Said, You Said-Jermaine Jackson
Gotham City-R. Kelly
Gangster-Bell Biv DeVoe
Heart Don't Lie-La Toya Jackson

i had real bad taste in music when i was in highschool. that was because i didnt know anything about music. i was into a bunch of the 90's pop-punk b.s., and whatever was on the radio. crap like blink 182 and such. but then the more i educated myself on music and the history of music, the more i realized how god awful all that crap is.

lesson to kids, dont let the radio be your musical education.

Kind of what MM said, when i was younger (i'm 17) i listened to pop punk/emo/mainstream rock stuff. till i realized, what am i listening to? That kinda of stuff didn't mix well with the Zeppelin,Deep Purple,Santana, and The Beatles that i had on my mp3.

i listen to anything by Green Day,Blink 182,Fall Out Boy, Etc... :O :doh: :csad:

i had real bad taste in music when i was in highschool. that was because i didnt know anything about music. i was into a bunch of the 90's pop-punk b.s., and whatever was on the radio. crap like blink 182 and such. but then the more i educated myself on music and the history of music, the more i realized how god awful all that crap is.

lesson to kids, dont let the radio be your musical education.

Lesson to the kids don't turn into a pretentious music fan. Like the music you like, & screw those that judge you.

Lesson to the kids don't turn into a pretentious music fan. Like the music you like, & screw those that judge you.

:up:

There's no music that I used to like that I'm ashamed of or confused as to why I liked them.

S. CLUB. 7.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I was in high school, but I used to love the hell out of them. To this today, I've got their first two CD's stashed away somewhere. I've probably still got their "Boyfriends & Birthdays" TV movie on one of my old VHS tapes. Horrible music, but I loved them anyway.

I'm honestly trying, but I can't think of anything. :( I guess I could say the Spice Girls and Aqua but I still like them.

Good advice.

Sure there are certain songs/artists that I think are crappy, but I don't judge anyone for liking them. There's something to be said of music that just makes you feel good. Just like with literature, I don't feel that every song must have a deep meaning to it to have value.

S. CLUB. 7.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I was in high school, but I used to love the hell out of them. To this today, I've got their first two CD's stashed away somewhere. I've probably still got their "Boyfriends & Birthdays" TV movie on one of my old VHS tapes. Horrible music, but I loved them anyway.

*points and laughs* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I'm honestly trying, but I can't think of anything. :( I guess I could say the Spice Girls and Aqua but I still like them.

Good advice.

Sure there are certain songs/artists that I think are crappy, but I don't judge anyone for liking them. There's something to be said of music that just makes you feel good. Just like with literature, I don't feel that every song must have a deep meaning to it to have value.

*points and laughs again* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OKay I confess. I used to like Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer as a kid. I liked Master P too. I actually yelled out "unhhhhh" willingly more than a few times.

:csad:

I can't believe I use to listen to anything and everything that was No Limit Records.

Now that I remember. I used to be a huge 50 Cent fan my senior year in high school.

Simple Plan and Good Charlotte-I look back and think WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"