Sony destroys import company!

Avalanche said:
What I do know is that the money Bill Gates put into the charity is a drop in the ocean for him. If he were the genuinely compassionate person you wish to portray him as, he could stand to give, much, much more money.

Either way, I don't really care. In a couple of years I'll be working for a city law firm. I'll be up there with the evil corporations.
Wow, what an ungrateful thing to say.

I'm sure those charities don't mind getting hundreds of millions of dollars. That's not exactly "small cash" there.

Maybe you'd rather he gave nothing?

OH Yeaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!
thohno.gif

WhatsHisFace said:
Wow, what an ungrateful thing to say.
It's not ungrateful. I'm not getting any of it to be ungrateful about. :p If they come to the UK and give me £13,000 to help fund me through my LPC course, then I'll be grateful.

Avalanche said:
What I do know is that the money Bill Gates put into the charity is a drop in the ocean for him. If he were the genuinely compassionate person you wish to portray him as, he could stand to give, much, much more money.

Either way, I don't really care. In a couple of years I'll be working for a city law firm. I'll be up there with the evil corporations.

That is the ****iest thing I have ever heard a Hypester say.

SpiderFan17 said:
AH HA! A FLAW IN YOUR ARGUMENTS!

Are you talking about Microsoft the corporation, or the branch of Microsoft that deals in gaming (since we ARE speaking about Sony Computer entertainment)? Because Microsoft's gaming branch hasn't done anything wrong at all. Although sony's other branches have done plenty wrong. Have you forgotten intentionally putting rootkits in their CD's? Is that not illegal? How about screwing artists under the Polygram Records label out of appropriate royalty percentages? How about the fact that they're one of the bigger parts of the RIAA and MPAA, respectively, and oppose any forward thinking data-transferring measures because they're paranoid about piracy? Hell, what about their part in the war on "piracy" in general, with their falsified statistics, and claims that 10% of the US population is out of work thanks to piracy (which gave me a nice larf when I first read it)

Sony Computer entertainment, and several other of their other branches are horrific. Please try to defend the aforementioned, if you honestly believe the things above are not awful.

Oh but thats ok, because you can just as easily go "WELL LOOK AT WHAT MICROSOFT DID" instead of taking into account equal if not worse offenses on the part of your favorite company. But again, name me something really awful that Microsoft has done in its gaming division.

Microsoft Games Division - 0
Sony Computer Entertainment - (depending on what is chosen to be ignored) Much much more

Which amounts to absolutely nothing. Since you can name those vils, but Microsoft is much much much much much worse, and there's no even denying this. If you want to compare specific devisions, don't say Sony, say SCEE Sicne that's the specific branch that made this an issue, and Microsoft went after the same company.

Your arguement has like no point. Like off the CD situation and claim victory? Looking at the bigger picture, MICOROSFT the company sued Lik-Sang as well. Microsoft has used every branch of their company at some point or another to ruin other companies through legal and illigal means, and it dwarfs the notches on the belt taht Sony ahs for similar offenses.

I want Jessica Biel right now.

And all lawyers are greedy tards.

Let us 360 supporters leave this place.

Horrorfan said:
hey what did I say wrong :(

It's not you, it's all of us, including me of course.
I just realized we're incredibly pathetic with this "Microsoft vs. Sony" thing.
So very pathetic.
None of us are getting paid by the companies, yet we argue to the point of wondering which company has done more charitable work. Like we worked for them, except we don't. We're just their b1tches.
It's probably one the saddest things I've ever seen, I realize now.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves (I know I am), because while we do all this incredibly ******ed posting, both companies are getting money and have no knowledge about any of this. They don't care and they never will.
We've hit rock bottom, we all suck....seriously.
From now on you will never ever see a "sony vs. microsoft" comment from me, I'll just enjoy the games.

I don't have to say anything. Sony is offically going to fail this gen, and I never was a hardcore microsoft puppet-- er I mean fan....
In any case... Nintendo Wii. For. The. Win.

It saddens me to say that Sony will be the leader this gen as well, if only on the sole basis of brand recognition (oh and damn those bloody Japs :mad: ). It would take nearly two consecutive generations of crappy, overpriced hardware for them to "fail" in the console gaming market. :(

Avalanche said:
But rich, which is the important point.

Oh yeah because that's all that matters in life.

Seriously, people who think that need to be gassed, shot and hung. Just for my pleasure. The ''them dying and making the world a better place part'' is just a cool bonus.

Gammy79 said:
It's not you, it's all of us, including me of course.
I just realized we're incredibly pathetic with this "Microsoft vs. Sony" thing.
So very pathetic.
None of us are getting paid by the companies, yet we argue to the point of wondering which company has done more charitable work. Like we worked for them, except we don't. We're just their b1tches.
It's probably one the saddest things I've ever seen, I realize now.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves (I know I am), because while we do all this incredibly ******ed posting, both companies are getting money and have no knowledge about any of this. They don't care and they never will.
We've hit rock bottom, we all suck....seriously.
From now on you will never ever see a "sony vs. microsoft" comment from me, I'll just enjoy the games.

Dude, you're missing the point here.

It's not really about making money....Sony treats its customers like ****ing morons. Granted, it's not off base about quite a lot of them, but if that wasn't bad enough, the are pushing an unwanted, uneeded dvd format onto people who just want to game, because they want to make a cheap buck. It's not about which company is better, its about not letting a company treat you like a brain dead chump and bend over and taking it up the ass. Its not about profits.

I know PS3 is probably gonna win, because it has a huge fanbase of uninformed morons. Because avalanche, zenien and others are more thanw illing to let sony treat them like ****. But for me, its a moral stand....I supported sony untill I realised what they thought of me and that support. and now, its time to show them that even if they brought out everyone else in the world, they will never be able to treat me the way they treat their puppets like Z and A. And thats what its about, for me.

I don't want to argue anymore.
No big company is innocent.
None of us know all the things they do or how they REALLY work.
It's just that Sony seems to be much more cynical about it I guess, but trust me....Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, everyone...
They all have horrible skeletons in their closets.
I, for one, will focus on games from now on.

I won't get more satisfaction off a Microsoft game because they donated some money, or I won't get less satisfaction because Sony said their machine could be smarter than us.

I am done with all that.

I just want to play fun games.

am i the only who finds zenien hott? i know shes a les. but her persona is quite charming.

Gammy79 said:
I don't want to argue anymore.
No big company is innocent.
None of us know all the things they do or how they REALLY work.
It's just that Sony seems to be much more cynical about it I guess, but trust me....Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, everyone...
They all have horrible skeletons in their closets.
I, for one, will focus on games from now on.

I won't get more satisfaction off a Microsoft game because they donated some money, or I won't get less satisfaction because Sony said their machine could be smarter than us.

I am done with all that.

I just want to play fun games.

i have'nt heard anything bad about nintendo corporate dealings.

I hear ya, Blas :up:

Let us leave this place (us MS supporters).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"