Soundtrack Sales

no...that music has nothing to do with x-men at all... its trialer music made by immidiete music... that trialer isnt even a real trialer, some fan made that, and put that music in it

Super Flight said:
no...that music has nothing to do with x-men at all... its trialer music made by immidiete music... that trialer isnt even a real trialer, some fan made that, and put that music in it

did you ever get the meddigo song cuz I want it too. :)

I doubt I would listen to the soundtrack outside of watching the film, but I really enjoyed the music for the movie. I really liked the music for X3 and X1, was a little dissapointed with that for X2.

Do movie soundtracks really sell that well (the scores, not ones like daredevil that include whatever popular bands at the time)?

Drago said:
I doubt I would listen to the soundtrack outside of watching the film, but I really enjoyed the music for the movie. I really liked the music for X3 and X1, was a little dissapointed with that for X2.

Do movie soundtracks really sell that well (the scores, not ones like daredevil that include whatever popular bands at the time)?

Only great soundtracks or soundtracks to really huge movies sell much.

Super Flight said:

did anybody have this music?
i'm searching for this and i can't find it!:(

anyone find where to buy the X3 sountrack, cuz i know best buy doesnt sell it

I really want to know what the song is called?

It sounds like something off of POTC

does anyone know where on immediate music i can find it

Nibune said:
anyone find where to buy the X3 sountrack, cuz i know best buy doesnt sell it

I got my copy from Best Buy try looking again:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"