Spider-Man 3 Fan Trailer Contest-2007

venomscurse2

Civilian
Reaction score
On other boards around the Internet they have Fan trailer contests and Sig Contests and they went quite well so I decided to make a Fan trailer contest..

okay if anyone wants to participate PM me or say so:

The rules are you can include any trailers any music or any fake footage.

TV spots are exceptable but no shorter than 13 seconds.

The trailer must be shorter than 3 minutes and thirty seconds.

Slideshows must be shorter than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

You can post any trailers of your choice, to make sure they are yours though, put your name in the trailer like at the end beginning or during the trailer/TV spot.

The competition starts on Sunday March 25 and ends Thursday May 3.

At the end of each week I and any one who else wants to volunteer to help will taly up the votes and give a top 5. On the next week the winners of the top 5 will have to make another to get into the top 5 again.

Anybody can vote even people who aren't participating. You can vote for yourself but only once for yourself. The voting period ends on each Saturday Ill taly up the votes and post them the next day or day after that depends how many votes. You can only vote for 1 person so make a good choice.

If you want to help me then fine but you can't vote. You can post trailers, but no votes.

You can post only 4 trailers a week. Any website is valid: Youtube, Googlevideo, Putfile etc. Just as long as anyone can view it.

BTW If I make an error by talying wrong or something please PM me so I can make it fair.

If the trailer is terrible quality then the trailer is disqualified. Not the person who posted it but the trailer its self.

To be Disqualified from the competition: Insults to other participants anything personal only( My Granny could do better than that! And shes dead!), Insulting me only personal, Talying up the votes when not supposed to, posting more than 4 trailers in a week ask me for more questions.

If the trailer is like 3:32 long or something thats okay and like if its like 11 or 12 seconds that okay to as long as its on accident.

Thank you, I will edit this post and show whos participating.

Have fun!

(Disqualified means that you can post trailers but I wont taly your votes)

*Mods I think it would be a good idea to post this as a sticky so that people don't have to look around and people won't start another on accident

participants:
solardestructon
agustin09
The Ones
Assman
batman11
Clank104
Spideyman101
ChocheTheHero
D4rkShaDoWz
Blackmourf2002
Sentinel X
Jubba
and me
Asteroidman

you have to make a new trailer each round? is there a prize for this or just some kind of bragging rights? i say you should buy a toy and send it to the winner or something.

actually I was gonna buy a video game or something but a toy is better....

actually I was gonna buy a video game or something but a toy is better....

hmmm...actually, if you made the sm3 video game the prize, i would definitely be compelled to enter and win. much better prize than a toy :)
i haven't made a trailer in a while since sony made me take my latest one off of youtube..it was soo good! :(
it'd be fun to have a reason to try another one
ps i have xbox 360 if you're wondering which platform to buy for ;)

ok then ill have to buy the game for a PS2 and a X360 great! but depends if you win or not....

1st gets the game
2nd gets a toy
3rd gets a poster

awesome! don't bother buying the game until you know who gets it and what system they have...now to get more people involved in this!
if wormyT joins, might as well just give him 1st place right off the bat, though...

yeah really but I dont remember him posting any trailers of official trailers though he might have but I dont remember....

1st place gets the game about two months after the contest
2nd place gets the action figure about two months after 1st place
3rd place gets the poster about three months after the 2nd place

That sounds like a cool idea...I might actually make one, even though I havent made an actual fan trailer yet in my life but I have the software to

I feel bad venomscurse2 is spending his/her money :( Maybe it should just be bragging rights. :(

I could probably pay but like I said it would take a while though

Im a boy

Im fourteen

you mean you're a little kid with no money? haha, don't worry about buying prizes, then - i thought maybe you were some dude with huge amounts of money that likes to buy things for strangers.

No prizes should be needed just show off editing skills

I like it too. I think I might enter.

Jubba - as you may know, their are lots of kids on these forums. I'm 16 :cwink: :woot:

I'm in - as xboxgamer94 on the tube
Hey, I know you. You make some good trailer.

I'm spideyman101... as the screen name implies. :oldrazz:

I put my vids on YouTube as well...

man, we got some rough competition here.

Im in. My name is DarkPhoenix321 on Youtube

Click on my sig to see the two of my three trailers that didn't get taken down by Sony. Keep in mind these were made a LONG time ago and with minimal skill. I'm thinking of doing a high quality one sometime soon to tie everything together.

Like it is in the rules post your trailers on Sunday and on Saturday Ill make a new thread for voting of the participants

-V

anyone excited?

well i wonder how many people are going to make a new trailer by tomorrow...but i think the following week could see some new additions...could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"