Spider-man 3: How it should have ended

That was hilarious! I've watched alot of their other vids, I'll rate each of them:
SM3- Great!
Superman- the best ever!
Matrix- sucked!
Star Wars- Kinda funnyish
Lord of the rings- Not that funny except the end which was hilarious!

I thought the Star Wars and the Superman ones were the only really funny ones.

This one was pretty good. Though it should have just been the ending because all the earlier jokes weren't as funny. Except Batman with his phone video, a somewhat fresh joke on the dancing which has been parodied too much already, along with the crying in the park and the bernard jokes.

I loved how bored MJ was in the car and Venom trying to talk himself up "Oh dang he was telling the truth." And the Kid narration thing was pretty funny.

I thought the Star Wars and the Superman ones were the only really funny ones.

This one was pretty good. Though it should have just been the ending because all the earlier jokes weren't as funny. Except Batman with his phone video, a somewhat fresh joke on the dancing which has been parodied too much already, along with the crying in the park and the bernard jokes.

I loved how bored MJ was in the car and Venom trying to talk himself up "Oh dang he was telling the truth." And the Kid narration thing was pretty funny.

So basicly the only jokes that you didn't find funny was the Stan Lee thing, the Sandman scene and the Aunt MAy joke.

Love the video,I wish there was a video like this for the first two movies as well.

I watched it again, still nothing beats the :

"Here's a bright idea; why don't you check to see what it is before you mutate the crap out of fit!...."

Hilarious.

I've watched hte videos and here is how I rate them:

1. Spider-Man 3
2. Willy Wonka
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Superman
5. Star Wars

and Underworld, Braveheart and POTC2 were okay but not lol funny. Saving Private Ryan, The Matrix, It's A Wonderful Life and the others weren't that great. But hey that got five good ones under their belt with their latest, Spidey 3 being ingenius.

So basicly the only jokes that you didn't find funny was the Stan Lee thing, the Sandman scene and the Aunt MAy joke.

or the bernard and crying jokes. I knew I didn't make that clear enough.

But since it was a how it should have ended video, they should have stuck with how it should have ended and not made amusing but not particularly funny jokes about the whole movie. Especially the easy stuff. You don't see this with any of their other videos.

lol I love the part were you see that Spider-man dance on the batphone.

"Fly away pretty bird, no sand mutation for you tonight."

:D

Now they just need to make a video for Fantastic Four 2. :woot:

in all fairness, spiderman 3 should have ended with a public apology by raimi...

in all fairness, spiderman 3 should have ended with a public apology by raimi...
lmao, maby he thought he can try to pull a Titanic
Harry: Pete...
Pete: i'll never let you go
Harry: i love you
Pete: (crys) i should of never hurted you

Yeah, because Raimi definitely ruined the whole damn movie.(I still love it no matte what anyone says)

More like Avi...:o

actually it was mostly Raimi on this one.

Raimi introduced all the ideas and the overcrowded plot. Raimi supported Venom. Raimi wrote the Peter Parker dancing montage. All Avi did was push for Venom.

agreed kward, its not like avi aimed a gun a raimis head

Yea lol all Raimi had to do was say......"no".

agreed kward, its not like avi aimed a gun a raimis head

yes. I think the reason so many people go out to blame Avi or Sony is because they cannot deal with the fact that Raimi may have messed up.

The first Spider-Man movie that Sam and Ivan actually introduce and write half the screenplay to and look what happens....

Raimi can direct, but he can't write.

yes. I think the reason so many people go out to blame Avi or Sony is because they cannot deal with the fact that Raimi may have messed up.

The first Spider-Man movie that Sam and Ivan actually introduce and write half the screenplay to and look what happens....

Raimi can direct, but he can't write.
agreed

I saw this one a while ago. It does a pretty good job at ripping the movie to shreds but the LOTR one has always been my favorite. That's pure genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"