World Spider-Man Elimination Game (Round 20 - C Listed Supporting Characters)

Darren Daring said:
You know, he doesn't have to be the one to make them.

Is that logic I hear?

As QB doesn't seem to be around at the moment, I don't mind setting up the next game if someone has a list. Post here or in the Elimination Game Suggestion thread.

Darren Daring said:
You know, he doesn't have to be the one to make them.

It is out of respect that he does it.

Just like in the Batman section...even though I have ideas for Elimination Games I do not just go and make the next round myself. Doc Ock does the games in Bat-World and we keep it that way. That is what the suggestion box is for.

But the person who started it gets the respect to be the only one to start the others...unless he gives permission to someone because they are going to be somewhere.

In The Comics -> DC Comics thread there is a game where you choose who would won in a fight between 2 superheroes/supervillains..it is the same thing. That is the only one that I recall other people starting new ones though because the original person could not at the moment.

trustyside-kick said:

Just like in the Batman section...even though I have ideas for Elimination Games I do not just go and make the next round myself. Doc Ock does the games in Bat-World and we keep it that way. That is what the suggestion box is for.

But the person who started it gets the respect to be the only one to start the others...unless he gives permission to someone because they are going to be somewhere.

In The Comics -> DC Comics thread there is a game where you choose who would won in a fight between 2 superheroes/supervillains..it is the same thing. That is the only one that I recall other people starting new ones though because the original person could not at the moment.

He's not even making the lists in some of them, he's just copying and pasting lists others have made. In the last round he only posted once. It's not that big a deal if someone else makes it.:rolleyes:

trustyside-kick said:

QB wouldn't want his legacy to fade in his absence. I suggest doing an interim round until he returns. We can put some sort of tribute message in there:

With all due respect to Quentin Beck
In Loving Memory of Quentin Beck
Get your ass back here you lazy sod ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"