• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Spider-Man Friend or Foe Game Site Online

Okay...was that a LEGO Gobby in the teaser video???

I was thinking the same thing- are we getting lego SM trilogy or are the graphics just weird?

SMforf.gif

SPIDER-MAN looks good, But your right The Green Goblin desgin look's very Lego like .

i hope that is early concept art for Goblin because this game already looks like to have potential to be a good game, imagine the possibilities.

Green Goblin does look a bit like lego but it's still. I will defenitley be buying it.

any thoughts on what it means by a twist in the legend?

Play as the bad guy and good guy?

well it is going to be an online multiplayer...so playing as spidey and our favorite foes was a given.

but as far as a single story line...that word twist must mean something more than just playing the bad and good guy...gotta be something with the whole origin of spidey. i don't know what, but its something.

i know, i'm probably not making any sense :csad:

I think it's the basic overall film... just means that its going to be different from the previous games, not a twist on the movies itself.

Online multiplayer? My computer can't handle that...that's just great!

Sweet! Venom (me) kicking Green Goblin's a$$ (My cousin over online via 360)

Yeah I saw this site last night and I don't get the dumbass Goblin thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"