Spider-Man Origins DVD Walmart!

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
Did you anyone ever buy this or see the extra feature from the 2nd disc from Wal-Mart? Was it the black suit documentary that ran on Comcast before Spider-Man 3 came out??? Anyone?

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 28
^^ Yep, I bought it back in '06. The disc has cool features on it, especially the black suit documentary.

No it was not.
honestly are ppl really still pissed about SM3?!!?
It wasn't that bad
sheesh.

You need to cool it and stop getting whiny when people complain about it. Its cool that you like it but it was indeed that bad and people will continue to complain about it.

You need to cool it and stop getting whiny when people complain about it. Its cool that you like it but it was indeed that bad and people will continue to complain about it.
Because fanboys still have nothing else to complain about than a almost two year old movie.

Because fanboys still have nothing else to complain about than a almost two year old movie.

A bad movie ten years ago, is still a bad movie today. If people want to talk about it, then so be it.

A bad movie ten years ago, is still a bad movie today. If people want to talk about it, then so be it.
You see, that's the problem. SM3 is NOT a bad movie. I did not say there is anything wrong with talking about it. However people around here tend to bash a movie no matter what the qauality of it is and bash anyone who has a different opinion.

SM3 was ****. Therefore the bashing. You like it? Fine, I'm not gonna 'bash' you for it. People aren't gonna stop complaining about it just because it makes you all ********. It's going to continue until a better SM movie comes along. Even then, the complaints will still be there, just not as much or as loud.

If you thought SM3 was ****, then you must have missed movies like Catwoman and Batman and Robin.

No, I didn't miss them at all. They're just a bigger, steamier pile of ****. Has no bearing on SM3.

How so? I know you don't think it's garbage, but regardless of that, a bad movie is a bad movie and a good movie is a good movie. There being worse or better out there doesn't change it.

It's all a matter of opinion, I guess. I would say it's better than most of Fox's movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"