Spider-Man Trilogy Blu Ray Solution

SamuraiSon6

Sidekick
Reaction score
Some of you out there may be like me when it came to Spider-Man Blu Ray Trilogy, you really wanted the movies on blu ray, but where upset about the fact that none of the bonus features from movies 1 or 2 are in the set. Well after some long hard thought I have solved this problem and I thought some of you may want to know it as well. its really simple actually...

step 1 - purchase Spider-Man Trilogy on blu ray

step 2 - purchase set of blu ray double disc cases from ebay or your own search ( i got 5 official blu ray double disc cases for about $7 brand new on ebay)

step 3 - insert spiderman blu ray movies with spiderman dvd bonus features into new blu ray double disc case

step 4 - insert spider-man blu ray cover/booklet into blu ray double disc case

thats it, now you can own the amazing trilogy in high definition without having to go the the "old dvd closet" to get out the bonus features for films 1 and 2

i realize this isnt a big deal to everybody, but to some (me) it is, so i hope this helps anyone who was on the fence...

p.s. the set still fits in the trilogy pack case as well

Last edited:
I still have both the DVD and Blu versions. I don't need the extras in high def. The only problem with your plan, SS6, is that Disc one of the DVD versions have extras that the Blus don't.

I'm just gonna wait until they do with the Spider-Man trilogy what they did with the X-Men trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"