Spider-man Photo Gallery: High Resolution

bluedragon77

your my boy blue..
Reaction score
hey all feel free to merge or delete this thread but this board is slow latly so i didnt think it would be a big deal. i got the bluray rip of sm3 and took some pics.. let me know what you think.. any requests let me know..

i also got spiderman 1 and 2, so feel free to ask. thanx..

hdpic25.jpg

hdpic24.jpg

hdpic23.jpg

hdpic22.jpg

Looks amazing.Can you put up a bunch of New Goblin caps?

could you get some of spidey on top of the spire of the church?

Hey those are cool pics of Venom and Spidey.

Thanx, i tried to get some pics that havent been taken yet. i will take those they will be up tonite..

for the requests gimmie a specific scene you want and i'll take them..

for the jazz scene, new goblin and the other scene somebody wanted, any specific parts?

ngsm.jpg

ng1.jpg

for the jazz scene, new goblin and the other scene somebody wanted, any specific parts?

Peter and Gwen walking up to it.

Them sitting down.

Gwen and Peter dancing [not the 'Mask' dance]

Peter brawling with the man.

The 'aftermath' of the slap to MJ. THANKS!

nice!!! can you put the symbiote spidey and sandam fight? thanks

These are definitely not Blu-Ray rez shots. In matter of fact, it's not possible to play Blu-Ray movies on a computer unless your computer can handle it. If these shots were Blu-Ray, they'd be crystal clear, 1920 x 1080 resolution, extremely large images.

These are definitely not Blu-Ray rez shots. In matter of fact, it's not possible to play Blu-Ray movies on a computer unless your computer can handle it. If these shots were Blu-Ray, they'd be crystal clear, 1920 x 1080 resolution, extremely large images.

I have a bluray player on my computer. I've already added about 20 720p screens in the dvd section.

if these are high def screens, then whatever method you are using to capture them is making them look pretty crappy....ok...not crappy, but more like a regular dvd.

ScreenShot398.jpg

ScreenShot399.jpg

ScreenShot400.jpg

and thats from the 720p HD source. I think I may be able to upload screens from the full 1080p HD source. Even higher res.

I have a bluray player on my computer. I've already added about 20 720p screens in the dvd section.

i know i was talking to bluedragon. my comp can play BR and HD movies too.

nice stuff kward...but still looks about dvd rip quality except for that SPIDER-MAN 3 thing u just posted

nice stuff kward...but still looks about dvd rip quality except for that SPIDER-MAN 3 thing u just posted

Probably because it needs to be compressed so that it looks viewable on a message board. If he had kept it as is, the picture would stretch to the lengths of your monitor (or further, depending on what size screen you have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"