Spider-man Photo Gallery: High Resolution

That is one book I DID get for the pictures....:D

Is there any way someone could hook me up with some higher quality (preferably Blu) caps of two scenes from Spidey #1?

1) Peter holding Uncle Ben's hand as he dies
2) Spidey/Peter saying "I have a father. His name was Ben Parker" during the final battle

I would be VERY appreciative!

25.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

05.jpg

^Love this one.

11.jpg

^Another great pic. :D

I remember when I first saw this. I was so fascinated with how they had the suit so close to the comic books. I loved the way the light caught the webbing, and the reflective eyes. The background was great too. Captured the beauty of a city at night along with blending Spidey in.

Only thing I don't like are the lack of webs on the fingers.

I remember when I first saw this. I was so fascinated with how they had the suit so close to the comic books. I loved the way the light caught the webbing, and the reflective eyes. The background was great too. Captured the beauty of a city at night along with blending Spidey in.

Only thing I don't like are the lack of webs on the fingers.
Agreed.

I'm pretty happy now. I found that I uploaded these images an older user posted a LONG time ago on imageshack back in the day before my computer went out and I lost everything. I thought I'd never get these again.

sm3wp3zp1.jpg

sm3wp2ld6.jpg

sm3wp1qw2.jpg

I'm pretty happy now. I found that I uploaded these images an older user posted a LONG time ago on imageshack back in the day before my computer went out and I lost everything. I thought I'd never get these again.

sm3wp3zp1.jpg

sm3wp2ld6.jpg

sm3wp1qw2.jpg
Simply fantastic!

I still love the look of the black suit. The red/blue suit is fantastic,but that black/symbiote suit is still so ultra cool.

Does ANYONE have this image in like, HD? I have always loved it.

screenshot20120209at259.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"