Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collector's Edition, I want it.

Horrorfan said:
LOL either you haven't seen a Uwe Boll movie, or you haven't played MGS!

It's every bit as bad.

and elektro, anyone who th inks themgs story is on par with hollywood needs to be at least neutered :(
Well, it's not like Hollywood has delivered genius material.

It's mostly remakes, movies based on TV shows and an ever-increased amount of unnecessary sequels, with a few films actually worth seeing. Essentially, you dig through a pile of **** to find a handful of diamonds. In the end you're richer but you smell like ****

Metal Gears Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is going to be the best game of all-time.

Horrorfan said:
LOL either you haven't seen a Uwe Boll movie, or you haven't played MGS!

It's every bit as bad.
That's not fair to Uwe Boll movies.

XwolverineX said:
Ignore him, he's stupid.

Well I dunno about stupid.

Determined maybe?

I don't like to be offensive, I am a being of peace. :(

Electro UK said:
Killzone is teh awesomness. :(

Speaking of that, since 3.01 is out now it shouldn't be too long before we get the Liberation firmware. I so shoot you online. I tried out the maps for fun to waste time and you can just tell it's going to be great for Multiplayer.

Zenien said:
Speaking of that, since 3.01 is out now it shouldn't be too long before we get the Liberation firmware. I so shoot you online. I tried out the maps for fun to waste time and you can just tell it's going to be great for Multiplayer.

That'll be cool, I'm getting Liberation for Christmas so there's bound to be stuff around that time. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"