Spoil It so I Don't have to Watch It Thread

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
Sometimes there are things I want to know that happen in a show, but I actually don't want to watch the whole thing or missed it because it came out a long time ago. So I just want to be told about that one thing and thats it.
This could be a thread to reveal stuff that people don't want to watch hours of TV to find out, what could be told in a few sentences.

Here are a few of my own personal examples. Things I want to know but don't want to watch:
What is the final episode of Lost? What was the big reveal about the island?
Were they actually all dead and in limbo? Or what was it?

Wilfred, what is he? The commercial show Robin Williams say, "Ready to see Wilfred's real form?" Another had him say I am all in your mind, so what is he?

What was the last episode of Battlestar Galactica? Did they find out they are actually all Sylons and didn't know it? Sylons killing Sylons because they thought they were humans. Like ia commentary on society or something?

These are a few things I'd like to know about without having to watch it.

Also (I don't know if this is somehow against the rules of the site. So if it is a moderator can take it down if you need to.)

Lost Spoilers:

They all died and created heaven through the power of friendship.

Battlestar Galactica spoilers:

I don't know how much of BSG you've seen, but in the middle of the last season they finally find Earth, only it's revealed to be a burned out husk of a planet devastated by nuclear war. The humans and good Cylons team up and take out the bad Cylons, and then together they continue their search for a habitable planet. Which they do. They find our planet (it turns out the show takes place hundreds of thousands of years of years in the past) and name it Earth. They settle here and send all of their ships into the sun. It turns out all modern humans are human-cylon hybrids.

Last edited:
Wow, I did not see the BSG ending coming, honestly I didn't.
Thanks.

If anyone wants any other things, not just endings, spoiled for them feel free to ask about them here.
The answers should be put in spoilers too, just in case.

I see Matt closing this thread in... 3... 2... 1...

Battlestar Galactica spoilers:

I don't know how much of BSG you've seen, but in the middle of the last season they finally find Earth, only it's revealed to be a burned out husk of a planet devastated by nuclear war. The humans and good Cylons team up and take out the bad Cylons, and then together they continue their search for a habitable planet. Which they do. They find our planet (it turns out the show takes place hundreds of thousands of years of years in the past) and name it Earth. They settle here and send all of their ships into the sun. It turns out all modern humans are human-cylon hybrids.

This is really damned cool... I'll have to watch the rest of it now.

Lost Spoilers:

They all died and created heaven through the power of friendship.
This is garbage! I'm glad I didn't watch past season 2.

Lost:

THEY'RE ALL DEAD THE WHOLE TIME.

True Blood:

Season 1: Rene is the serial killer. He's also not really Cajun and his name is Drew Marshall. Season 2: Maryann is the bull creature. She's also a maenad (handmaiden of Dionysus).

Currently: TARA IS A VAMPIRE NOW, OH SNAP! ALSO KING RUSSELL IS FREE AND STEVE NEWLIN IS A GAY VAMPIRE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I didn't get into Lost. What a waste of time that would've been. Although to be fair, the show was fu**ed as soon as they started the time travel crap which almost never ends well.

I like this idea for a thread. But put them in spoilers still Artisean had the right format idea

Lost:

THEY'RE ALL DEAD THE WHOLE TIME.

True Blood:

Season 1: Rene is the serial killer. He's also not really Cajun and his name is Drew Marshall. Season 2: Maryann is the bull creature. She's also a maenad (handmaiden of Dionysus).

Currently: TARA IS A VAMPIRE NOW, OH SNAP! ALSO KING RUSSELL IS FREE AND STEVE NEWLIN IS A GAY VAMPIRE!

Not true.

What Drizzle said...I dont get how people still make that mistake. it's pretty clear in the ending

Last edited by a moderator:
They were not dead the whole time.

Everything that happened on the Island actually happened in the real world, the writers have stated this several times. The confusion is caused by the alternate time-line from the last season in which they never crash on the Island. This time-line is actually a pre-afterlife existence that the characters are living in long after the events of the show and they have all died. They created this pre-afterlife world as a way to remember their lives and to get back together with the people who meant the most to them (the people they knew from the flight) before continuing on to the afterlife.

It's complicated but to make it short, basically the big reveal about the Island was that the Island was magic.

I recommend reading http://www.cracked.com/blog/108-answers-to-losts-supposedly-unanswered-questions/

I like the thread idea, but two things need to happen. Please use spoiler tags and also make sure you put accurate information within those tags. Thanks. :up:

Not true.

I like this idea for a thread. But put them in spoilers still Artisean had the right format idea

What Drizzle said...I dont get how people still make that mistake. it's pretty clear in the ending

They were not dead the whole time.

Everything that happened on the Island actually happened in the real world, the writers have stated this several times. The confusion is caused by the alternate time-line from the last season in which they never crash on the Island. This time-line is actually a pre-afterlife existence that the characters are living in long after the events of the show and they have all died. They created this pre-afterlife world as a way to remember their lives and to get back together with the people who meant the most to them (the people they knew from the flight) before continuing on to the afterlife.

It's complicated but to make it short, basically the big reveal about the Island was that the Island was magic.

I recommend reading http://www.cracked.com/blog/108-answers-to-losts-supposedly-unanswered-questions/

I'm pretty sure that what Schlosser said was a little thing called a "joke". It's a fun concept.

I'm pretty sure that what Schlosser said was a little thing called a "joke". It's a fun concept.

Well if it was, what threw me off was that he put accurate info for True Blood in the same post.

Well if it was, what threw me off was that he put accurate info for True Blood in the same post.

He put accurate info, typed in normal font, in a spoiler tag for True Blood, like everyone else did for other shows, and he put Lost info in big caps with no spoiler tag. I think it's obvious which one he meant not to take seriously.

I spoiler tagged it for him. He originally didn't. :up:

Well, still, putting it in big ol' caps like that just screams of not taking it seriously. Even the capped stuff in the True Blood post come off as hammy, even if they are true.

I heard the Doctor from Doctor Who died and was replaced by a new guy with a bowl cut and a flute. Is this true? I am so behind in the series :(

Why are you putting spoiler tags in a thread where the subject is about SPOILERS? FFS people...

Because people complain about everything.

Why are you putting spoiler tags in a thread where the subject is about SPOILERS? FFS people...
Because posters may wanna know spoilers about certain shows and not others.

Like I wouldn't care reading spoilers about True Blood, but I'd be upset if something in Vampire Diaries was posted where I couldn't avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"