if you don't live in the US or the UK

incubat

radioactive chimpanzee
Reaction score
so I thought I'd start a thread for users who watch smallville in other countries and get the episodes a bit later...you know, it sucks to enter a thread and read about an episode you haven't watch yet, I know I know, spoiler alerts and stuff, but I live in Latin America and the last episode I've watched was Labyrinth...if you live in the US you're welcome to join the thread, as long as you respect that some of us haven't seen the new episodes yet.

so I thought I'd start a thread for users who watch smallville in other countries and get the episodes a bit later...you know, it sucks to enter a thread and read about an episode you haven't watch yet, I know I know, spoiler alerts and stuff, but I live in Latin America and the last episode I've watched was Labyrinth...if you live in the US you're welcome to join the thread, as long as you respect that some of us haven't seen the new episodes yet.

You're really not that far behind. Only a couple of episodes by my count.

:yay:

the UK won't start showing the new series until summer- we are further behind than you

You're really not that far behind. Only a couple of episodes by my count.

:yay:

yeah, I know I'm not that far behind, but still, there's a difference, still, but it kind of bothered me when I saw comments about Justice and I hadn't watched that episode yet...

the UK won't start showing the new series until summer- we are further behind than you

Oh...I didn't know that...well, you're wellcome to participate on this thread if you want to...as long as nobody spoils any episodes for you...but does that mean you're still on season 5?

Oh...I didn't know that...well, you're wellcome to participate on this thread if you want to...as long as nobody spoils any episodes for you...but does that mean you're still on season 5?

season 5 is finished and has been repeated. they usually start airing in january but for some reason the channel has pushed it back to summer

that pretty much sucks:(

thats what you tube and bittorrent is for :D

^lol...I know, but there's something about watching the episodes on a weekly basis, and the expectation...OMG I think I love television

^lol...I know, but there's something about watching the episodes on a weekly basis, and the expectation...OMG I think I love television

i get the same way- unfortunately not over smallville.i wish i could set a time to look forward to though:csad:

yeah, it's nice...I get that way about other shows too....and I miss others too...like Buffy...:(....but still

hey, have you heard that DC writers are planning on including Chloe in the comic books?

i hate chloe keep her away from my comics!

not to be the d*ck who has to point it out but...you are on a spoiler-filled board
if you don't want to be spoiled, maybe it's best that you stay away

not to be the d*ck who has to point it out but...you are on a spoiler-filled board
if you don't want to be spoiled, maybe it's best that you stay away

lol, thx, I know that. That's why I thougt I'd create a thread for those who don't want to read spoilers but still discuss the show:woot:

you do? I love her! and I love Lois, but I hate Lana...:oldrazz:

i hate lana too. Lois has attitude and doesn't pine over clark the way the other two do, i like that

i hate lana too. Lois has attitude and doesn't pine over clark the way the other two do, i like that

yeah, that's what I like Lois too, and also, she's hotter.:cwink:

I wait for the DVD every year and watch them all together. I also do not watch the last episod of the previous year's season until I get the new season. :(

wow...now that's commitment...I wouldn't be able to resist myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"