Spoiler - 'NBC Insider' article

cyclone

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi,

An article was posted at Spoiler TV from 'Insider' on NBC Boards, claiming to post detailed information about season 2. I have included the clickable link to this and also put in the entire article in spoiler tags.

I did not write this, I'm only throwing this out there as I read it this morning and thought people's thought's on it would be good.

See what you think.....

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com/2007/10/rumour-future-spoilers.html

And the article;

i started thinking about how i wanted to present the infos that i have on the boards... i thought the best way to do this was to make separate posts for the major storylines that are coming up.
and to kick it off, i thought the answer most people wanted to know so far.
people have guessed and came up with theories on different posts and a few of them were right, the killer is in fact, kensei.

i guess i will delve a little more into kensei for a juicier scoop. PLEASE do not continue reading if you do not want to know what happens around Eps. 10-11

like i've mentioned, kensei is the one who killed hiro's dad along with the other 'older generations.' there will be a big confrontation between hiro and kensei a matter of fact. the showdown will take place at primatech. kensei IS immortal, he CANNOT be killed. 400 yrs have passed and he will no longer be known as kensei, his name will be ADAM MONROE. by this point, hiro has been betrayed by kensei many years ago and will try to have revenge on kensei during this showdown. but who of all people is helping him? peter. kensei/adam will be "frozen in time" for alot of the fight/dialogue between hiro and peter. peter is helping kensei since kensei/adam helps save nathan's life previously.
far as kensei/adam's "death" goes, it's an interesting one. let's just say it's something along the lines of kill bill vol.2 and CSI.

s for kensei/adam's death? (to give you more in-detail info.... also, keep in mind these episodes have already been filmed, and are set to air before the first break. specificially, episodes 10-11. if i am lying, you'll know very very soon since the episode i am talking about is coming within a few weeks)

back to kensei's death, simple as this. since he is 'immortal' they'll be burying him alive in a concrete casket. at which point, we'll see another shot of our favorite cockroach passing by on screen.

saying that, to answer your questions, kensei is ADAM MONROE. do not ask me when and how his name changes. i do not know. but he is referred and known by his name 'in the future' (present).
far as being like claire, he is known to be "immortal." described as "cannot be killed...."
and far as hiro's 'betrayal,' that i am also not certain of, but hiro does say to peter,

"GETTING JUSTICE FOR MY FATHER." when peter asks him what he is doing. and "He was my friend too, 400 yrs ago. He betrayed me. He will betray you!"

sooooo.... we'll find out what exactly happened from now till the episodes 10-11 but i am certain of the other infos i've posted for you previously.

wow, lots to cover. k, first off, i am with the people who are hesistant believe someone has to say regarding spoilers, like i've said, i'd be reacting the same way if i were you. i wouldnt blindly trust just anyone so naively. however, i simply ask you, just copy and paste my posts regarding the posts and save it on your email inbox and see check in about 7-8 episodes from now to see if it is true. i'll be more than happy to post a public apology note if for some reason i happen to be wrong. the person picking on people's grammar, grow up, i never claimed to be a journalist with literary degrees.... and second, revealing sources can be tricky if you are in the business yourself. have you thought about an extra might lose their job? or a crew member? but THATS how accurate my infos are so take it for what it is. to the people who don't wanna believe me or have negative things to say, simply just dont read. and far as that spanish website goes, i dont read spanish but wasnt that news printed up 22nd of october or something?
to answer your questions, in order....

someone asked when did kensei save nathan. that we will have to wait and see. it is something that'll be playing out this season and we'll find out soon, i honestly have no clue. which episode do peter and nathan unite? also can't tell you for sure. i CAN tell you that angela and claire dont even know about peter's survival from the explosion till episode 11. there will be a HUGE broadcast on tv with nathan 'addressing the world regarding the virus outbreak in odessa' and claire will see nathan, peter and matt on tv.
(sorry i couldnt give you the answers you wanted but that's all i got on that so far)

to the person mentioning about brain blowing up to million pieces. lol. sorry, just a funny visual. ummm, i do not know if they'll be directly addressing the issue that he is immortal, but the reason for his death being the way it is, being buried alive, makes sense. since he can't be killed, they'll have to just trap him. sylar and maya. from what i know, maya will end up with suresh, lolly and elle at isaac's loft.

cockroach deal. no clue, except for the fact that its making its return during the buried alive scene for kensei/adam monroe.

peter 'helping' kensei/adam....
k, try to follow me on this one since i only know what happens on episodes 10-11. this first half of the season is all about the virus. at some point, the virus will actually BREAK OUT in odessa. it will be quarantined to stop from spreading. (nathan will make a big speech regarding this, about how brave the people of texas have been for locking themselves in for the safety of the rest of the world) peter, having been to the future, sees that this virus kills pretty much everybody. this moment he believes is the time for him to stop it, with kensei/adam. hiro trying to convince peter regarding the truth about kensei/adam fails in the beginning. kensei/adam is the one who is trying to get the virus from the vaults of primatech for his own use, lying to peter. it is not until nathan and matt enter the scene that matt's able to get inside peter's head with 'thoughts' to let him know to STOP kensei/adam and help hiro.

it'd be one thing if we were talking about the show smallville or something, but this is HEROES for godsakes!!! the biggest show we've had in a long long time, so hope you understand my need to be a bit discreet regarding my infos.

sorry for not getting to ALL the questions, but its hard to keep track of all and answer them, i try to write them down but some do get passed by. seems to me i did miss a recurring question regarding why kensei/adam is killing the older generations. to tell you the truth, i dont know. and i also dont know what his true motive for wanting to steal this virus from the vaults with the help of peter's powers. but i do know kaito had kept kensei/adam in a prison for 30 yrs. peter also mentions being locked in the same prison. far as who's playing the new kensei/adam, it is still david anders. gone are the samurai outfits and replaced with sharp looking suits!

the virus. i do know it is not just affecting SGs. since nathan mentions in his 'unoffical speech' to the nation regarding the virus, it sounds like everyone in general was affected in texas. that's why they have locked themselves in from the world for safety.

i dont know what this whole bob parkman deal is. lol. but obviously someone has burned the people down in the past with false info, which is typical and not surprising. but rest assured, what i have provided so far ARE the truth. so please go ahead and guess and take your theories as to what may have happened. like yourself, i am dying to know what possible kensei/adam has gone through with the older generation for him to be a psycho killer. angela clearly states that he is taking revenge upon them for betraying them.

Source: "Insider" At NBC Boards

What do you all think?

- Cyc

Woah.

VERY spoiler-y. But VERY intriguing. It's late. I'll probably post my thoughts on it tomorrow.

If its true, its cool... but it makes me sad :(

but i really like Kensei... I don't want him to be evil :(

his connection to the older generation is probably something like he helped bring them togeather... maybe a sort of xavier role? he looks young, but he's not, so that (in my mind) might make sense

If its true, its cool... but it makes me sad :(

but i really like Kensei... I don't want him to be evil :(

his connection to the older generation is probably something like he helped bring them togeather... maybe a sort of xavier role? he looks young, but he's not, so that (in my mind) might make sense

well the Kensei turning and being immortal thing isn't anything new. People have been mentioning it for a while.

Immortal seems to be a bit of a stretch. Drastically extended life, well, that I can understand.

With Kensei going evil, does that spell problems for Claire in the future? Seeing that they have the same power, it would make sense.

Also, couldn't he starve to death? I mean, yeah he can regenerate, but if the building blocks aren't available, then isn't he basically screwed?

i think all the powers are slightly different even if they appear the same i think of it as eye coulour or hair colour like me and my brother have blue eyes but different shades of blue

I am looking forward to Nathan & Peter reuniting & it should be funny seeing Claire watching TV & she sees Nathan & will probably be like WTF & then she will probably get on the phone with West & ask West to fly her there or something. But why is Nathan addressing the nation on TV with Matt & Peter next to him ? Is he President or something now ? As far as we know he gave up being congressman.

If for some reason all of this is true, then Peter better not get owned by Hiro like he did Sylar last year.

On a side note, I thought Kensei's present day name was supposed to be Kane. Especially since there have been a few hints in other articles that suggest it.

If this is true then I kind of like the set up of multiple villians and not just one. Heroes and their arch-nemesis: Peter vs. Sylar, Matt vs. Maury and Hiro vs. Kensei! Good info though! Can't wait how it plays out till these episodes!

actually would like to see Jessica without the restraint that is Nikki

^^^
Somehow, though, I get the feeling that Niki is going to become an early casualty to the Shanti virus, based solely on the fact that, compared to last season, we've haven't seen a story develop with her exclusive viewpoint. Not to mention it brings a closer bond between Micah and Monica since they would now both be orphans.

JPC4 said:
If for some reason all of this is true, then Peter better not get owned by Hiro like he did Sylar last year.

I doubt it. My guess is that if these two ever got in a fight, Hiro would freeze time, but Peter would be immune due to his absorbing Hiro's power, and would just brush Hiro aside with either with telekinesis, super strength, or lightning bolts, thus breaking Hiro concentration to keep time still. Plus Peter can also regenerate as well, so any sword strikes Hiro makes--if he still has a sword by this point--wouldn't really harm Peter. Peter has the better odds in such as fight. I also hope we get scenes of them teleporting all over the place, dodging each other's blows in a homage to Dragon Ball Z. That would be pretty cool.

Anyway, lot of those spoilers, if true that is, actually make some degree of sense. With regards to:
Kensei/Adam Monroe's demise, it sounds very similar to what happened to the immortal bad guy in the anime Ninja Scroll, not to mention Juggernaut from the "Nothing Stops the Juggernaut" two parter in Amazing Spider-Man.

And while it doesn't exactly mention it
this seems to confirm that Sylar does indeed kill Alejandro and take his power, possibly in next weeks episode, because it talks about only Maya being with Suresh, Molly, and Elle, but not her brother. Nor Sylar for that matter. I'm betting that, if this is all true, that Sylar, by absorbing Alejandro's power, actually will hold the vital key to stopping the Shanti virus. Only with Sylar and Maya separated, they've got to find Sylar who is ironically the savior of the human race.

Well, well, well, speaking of Niki, the same guy who gave these spoilers also has others for the fate of certain characters:

k, having said that, to the person who asked about the paintings, i have 0 info on that right now. nada. lol. sorries.
i am actually surprised people have guessed the right cast member and the right reason too! the person who will be leaving the show this season is nikki/jessica.

yes. someone hit it on the nose when they said she is NOT into the show. i dont wanna speculate on anything that i don't know for a fact but my personal info is that she is wanting out, so how will she die you ask?
it will come on the same episode i've mentioned before. from what i know, it involved monica, micah a character named hype. (don't ask who that is, i dont know....) and it involves a restaurant. i believe hype will be setting fire to this restaurant with monica in it. nikki will ultimately sacrifice herself for monica and burn to death..... that's all the info i've got but for sure it's ali larter.
http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=772236

k, i just realized something. dark made me remember when you said about a 'hero coming out of the closet.'
my theory on it might be on elle, i'll get to that in a second. but i think what they meant by that was it's someone we weren't expecting, a 'normal' character who we've known that DID NOT have a power before.

PLEASE DONT READ FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHO'S OFF-ING SYLAR THIS SEASON.....

the only reason i said was elle was because she will be the one who will take down sylar this season and emerges as a hero. i do not know the details of how it happens but she's definitely the one who's bringing down sylar. as for if he dies or lives, i don't know. i highly doubt he'll be 'killed off.'
http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=772236&st=20

So the new girl takes down Sylar for good ? Or will Sylar just get knocked out so that Quinto can film Star Trek & he can return later.

actually would like to see Jessica without the restraint that is Nikki

Very true. Jessica without Nikki would be even better. If they are going to kill Jessica/Nikki they better bring some other Heroes with super strengh!

Well, well, well, speaking of Niki, the same guy who gave these spoilers also has others for the fate of certain characters:

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=772236
k, i just realized something. dark made me remember when you said about a 'hero coming out of the closet.'
my theory on it might be on elle, i'll get to that in a second. but i think what they meant by that was it's someone we weren't expecting, a 'normal' character who we've known that DID NOT have a power before.

Damn, I hope that isn't HRG they're talking about. If so, what do you guys think would be an approriate power for him?

To that end, here are the characters on the show that have shown up, that were never hinted to having powers. Family members of those that have powers are excluded, as we all know that they inherently can have powers that they are either hiding, or haven't manifested yet. I am also excluding characters that were peripheral but weren't just extras, like the cheerleaders (both in TX and CA), the guy who stole Claire's car, the Gaming Commission agent, Hope the Showgirl, Zach etc..

I am doing this off the top of my head, so let me know if I forgot anyone:
  • Noah Bennet
  • Lyle Bennet
  • Sandra Bennet
  • Mohinder
  • Ando
  • Caitlin (Peter's Irish GF)
  • Yaeko
  • Janice (Matt's ex-wife)
  • Camille (Monica's friend)
  • Mr. Muggles

The "Insider" also elaborates on the upcoming episode some more, but much of it is somewhat repetitive, except for:

He mentions that one of the Heroes ends up contracting the virus and collapses on live TV. DON'T click on the link if you don't want to know who he claims it is.

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=772588

The "Insider" also elaborates on the upcoming episode some more, but much of it is somewhat repetitive, except for:

He mentions that one of the Heroes ends up contracting the virus and collapses on live TV. DON'T click on the link if you don't want to know who he claims it is.

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=772588
Now we know what Kensei saves Nathan from to gain Peters trust to go against Hiro. But how is Nathan on national TV since he gave up being a congressman

Now we know what Kensei saves Nathan from to gain Peters trust to go against Hiro. But how is Nathan on national TV since he gave up being a congressman

He's using his "star power" to promote some type of movement to stop the virus (I can't remember if it was heroes seeking help or normals donating to the vaccine, but along those lines).

Very Very sad to see Jessica go. They need someone with her powers, and she could be an important character. I like shocking deaths and all, but come on!

I suspect it has to do with her low fan popularity early in the show. The comic con guy that called her a halfway decent actress with a bad storyline, well he must be laughing at this. I wouldn't expect the writers to give up, though.

actually i don't think her popularity would come into it cus she does have a pretty decent fanbase

Kensei/Adam Monroe's demise, it sounds very similar to what happened to the immortal bad guy in the anime Ninja Scroll, not to mention Juggernaut from the "Nothing Stops the Juggernaut" two parter in Amazing Spider-Man.

Oh....jus remembered.....bad guy from Ninja Scroll gets incased in GOLD :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"