Sports Betting for Q&A, discussions, advice and more!

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the official Hype thread for Sports Betting 101.

This is a great place to discuss betting, get advice, ask questions and more.
What app(s)/sites do you all use?

Just wondering if any Hypesters out there bet like this or even just for fun in a local setting with friends, family, coworkers, etc.
For example: At my old job, we used to do a weekly Pick Em, $5 per week, winner took the pot.

I am aware that in the US, some states are not allowed to use sites like these to gamble, but I am uninformed on other parts of the world and it'd be interesting to hear others chime in.

disclaimer: gambling can be addicting, and is not for everyone. there are resources out there for those who struggle with this and i'd be glad to share some if anyone is interested.

I have been using Fan Duel this NFL season for the first time and it's pretty fun. I need to learn to navigate the site better. I've put about $25 in each paycheck. Nothing i'm not afraid to lose.

I won my first ever bet, which was great! but may have created a monster lol.

togXcCY.jpg

I just bet on the superbowl winner at the beginning of the season.I bet on 6 different teams this year.

I used to do parlays (4 or 5 games) but kept losing.

There's always an upset. :tm$

i've got to learn a better grasp of parlays, but i think i'm starting to get it down. i've even made a few of my own, but only like 2 legs, 3 max lol

Finally, I have a forum where I can talk about my hobby. So far, I am using the Live Football and Basketball Scores platform. I have been using it for years, and everything works smoothly. If you want to try a new betting platform, feel free to test the one I shared.

i signed up for Draft Kings a few months back but i like it significantly less than Fan Duel. I haven't bet much lately since football is over but i wont a little on a dodgers game the other night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"