Spring is in the Air!

DV8

Band Loser
Reaction score
I LOVES Springtime; The sweet aroma mist after a warm rain; the rich colors decadently reinvigorating the landscape; and gentle bounce of asscheeks thru booty shorts . . . . SPRING is one of my favorite seasons.

Spring Fever is in the air . . . post about the things that you love about spring, and what you're going to do with that . . .

Thank God. It took winter long enough to die.

I LOVES Springtime; The sweet aroma mist after a warm rain; the rich colors decadently reinvigorating the landscape; and gentle bounce of asscheeks thru booty shorts . . . . SPRING is one of my favorite seasons.

Spring Fever is in the air . . . post about the things that you love about spring, and what you're going to do with that . . .
Lol! Thats it for me right there.

So happy the weather's getting warmer, can't wait for baseball to start, beer gardens to stay open, sundresses, mini skirts and bikinis to start reappearing and being able to run outdoors with only a t-shirt and shorts instead of 3-5 layers of clothing, hats, gloves, etc.

I hate spring because spring means that Summer and its' ****** 95 degree humidity weather isn't far away.

Give me snow and cold before 81 and hot any day.

wow that last post caught me off guard . . . true that one man's paradise is another man's armpit of Satan . . .

I like the fall and winter. With spring and summer comes humidity and heat. I hate that ****

I really hate the winter, so i welcome the warmeth of Spring and Summer.

I have an appreciation for every season, but there's nothing like spring fever . . . I guess every season is spring in hot places . . . but I especially like FALL and SPRING personally . . .

I have an appreciation for every season, but there's nothing like spring fever . . . I guess every season is spring in hot places . . . but I especially like FALL and SPRING personally . . .

I'd like fall a lot more if I didn't get allergies then, sucks to constantly be sneezing and blowing my nose.

Thank God. It took winter long enough to die.

No joke...if you're in Texas like me and got that spat of cold and rain a little while ago...man, I thought the cold was never going to end.

Of course also being in Texas means Summer...ughhh!!!

i dont know about all of you but i love winter and the cold

This time of year brings pollen in the air, which bothers my sinuses and allergies and all that jazz...now if it would rain, that would help.

i dont know about all of you but i love winter and the cold

I don't mind a little bit of cold, but this winter was insane, too many days of dangerousy cold temps and way too much snow. Hate waking up to 10 inches of snow, 0 degree temps with a -30 or 40 wind chill. Give me 40s-60s any day of the week over that.

I don't mind a little bit of cold, but this winter was insane, too many days of dangerousy cold temps and way too much snow. Hate waking up to 10 inches of snow, 0 degree temps with a -30 or 40 wind chill. Give me 40s-60s any day of the week over that.

yea thats what i miss, the cold (you can tell by looking at my location)

I'd like fall a lot more if I didn't get allergies then, sucks to constantly be sneezing and blowing my nose.

This time of year brings pollen in the air, which bothers my sinuses and allergies and all that jazz...now if it would rain, that would help.

I seem to be overlooking some of the negative sides of Spring!! I feel like I'm starting to get a cold :~S

oh well, nothing that can't be fixed by oogling the reintroduced hot pieces of butt walking around :up:

Finally. I really can't wait for Spring and Summer. Sure, The heat index might get up to 110 degrees with 96% humidity around here in July, But that's what the pool is for.

This Winter was one of the worst. Ever.

I hate Spring cuz after the snow melts, it smells like s*** everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"