Square Enix's First Reality: Steampunk Science Fantasy Epic

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
4ef23116e853bb01810c70760ca61b78.jpg

21 mins ago
Square Enix announces new science fantasy, steampunk RPG, First Reality for PS4, Xbox, and PC. Possibly coming to Switch later next year.
According to Square Enix director Hajime Tabata, the new upcoming IP will have an engrossing new battle system with branching storyline. Coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game...Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

I hate April Fool's Day...……..

Sorry I thought the title kinda hinted towards it. It's a literal antonym to Final Fantasy.
I know.

but it didn't hit me until after I clicked on the thread title and read the description.

for a brief moment there, I was actually excited about the prospect of a new Square Enix steam-punk RPG.

:(

I know.

but it didn't hit me until after I clicked on the thread title and read the description.

for a brief moment there, I was actually excited about the prospect of a new Square Enix steam-punk RPG.

:(
FFVII Remake maybe.

FFVII Remake maybe.
I guess.

but still, it would have been nice to have a brand new IP to look forward to.

speaking of FFVII Remake, though, announcing a 2019 release date for that would have been an April Fool's Joke...…..lol.

I guess.

but still, it would have been nice to have a brand new IP to look forward to.

speaking of FFVII Remake, though, announcing a 2019 release date for that would have been an April Fool's Joke...…..lol.
Too obvs, broski. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"