Stan Lee and You on Reality TV for the Sci Fi channel!

stanlee-cover.jpg

celldog said:
Nope it's this:

The SCI FI Channel, All Hands on Deck Productions, Inc. (Meet My Folks, For Love or Money, Who Wants to Marry My Dad?), and legendary comic-book creator Stan Lee's (Spider-man, Hulk, The Fantastic Four, X-Men) POW! Entertainment are the producers of this six-episode, one-hour weekly competition reality series that will challenge a lucky few to create their very own superhero and reward the winner with the best reality competition prize yet: immortality!

Each contestant begins with an original idea for a superhero, a self-made costume, and their best superhero mojo. From thousands of hopefuls, Stan Lee chooses 11 lucky finalists who move together into a secret lair. There they will begin their transformations — and their competition for the opportunity to become real-life superheroes. Over the course of the series, they will test their mettle, try to overcome their limitations, and do what it takes to prove that they truly are super.

The finalists will leave their former lives behind and live as their brainchild heroes 24/7, all under Stan Lee's watchful eye. Each week, our aspiring heroes will be challenged with competitions designed to test their true natures. No one will be leaping over tall buildings in a single bound; our superheroes will be tested for courage, integrity, self-sacrifice, compassion, and resourcefulness — all traits that every true superhero must possess.

In the end, only one aspiring superhero will have the inner strength and nobility to open the gates to comic-book immortality. The winner of this six-week competition will walk away with their character immortalized in a new comic book created by Stan Lee himself. And that's not all — the winning character will also appear in an original SCI FI Channel movie!

Our contestants don't have to love comic books to be the superheroes we're looking for, and you don't need to read comic-books to appreciate their struggle to become the best they can be. So tune in and see what drives these rare individuals who are willing to push themselves to their limits, and find out what motivates someone Who Wants to Be a Superhero!

- Whirly

Eh, I'm imagining some incredibly lame ideas

this is so old, they've been talking about this for YEARS, and tehy're finally getting it done

I saw some clips in The Show Biz Show with David Spade. Some where good some where cheap and others well.....were just plain Gay example this guy came as hooker in drag.
"Stand aside citizens The Drag Man is here!"
"Am I man or women or how about both."

Elijya said:
this is so old, they've been talking about this for YEARS, and tehy're finally getting it done

I know it's been mooted for a very long time Eli, but at last this is happening - It should be...... Hilarious. As Stan the man is quite eccentric.

The BatDude said:
I saw some clips in The Show Biz Show with David Spade. Some where good some where cheap and others well.....were just plain Gay example this guy came as hooker in drag.
"Stand aside citizens The Drag Man is here!"
"Am I man or women or how about both."

Sounds just the sort of hilariousness we have come to expect when TV deals with comics.

- Whirly

I_am_budders said:
Pfft, I only want to a DC superhero :p .
Just pray to whatever God you belive in and hope Stan Lee doesn't pimp slap you.

I am wondering if this is gonna be any good. I hope it doesn't turn out real boring and lame.

Hmm...SciFi has been promoting this off and on for a few weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"