Star Wars sale

Jango Fett
Darth Maul
Old Man Obi Wan
Luke Skywalker in Black.

did you still want the jedi girls too? or any other jedi?

Describe these Jedi Girls again.....I think I have the red Faced one (If she got an Ep3 fig) and I didn't see the blue faced one you mention....what other Jedi you got?

green face.. but here these are my jedi's imo they have friggin sculpts and poses compared to nearly all star wars figs

episode22.jpg

episode2.jpg

Kia Adi Mundi (That's the coneheaded guy)

I want the Green Faced Chick and the guy on the right.

But I have no need for Asharii Ventress....the red one.

i love the dresses on them, there imo some of the best star wars sculpts ever

What I really need

Is Colemen Trebor, Yarel Poof and Pablo-Jill

Actually I have a Shaak Ti (Red) and A Lumari Ventress (Green)......But I like the way the ep II ones look.

they are pretty bad ass, i wish star wars figs looked more like that, there like mini unleashed figs... there cooler then the regular "standing there" pose

No.....Not much demand for Star wars figgues here.....tou should give in and try the Fwoosh.....FTB can vouch for your tradey goodness....he's a big trader over there.

i dont want trade... i need $

though i still owe you for that GR with bike... so i could always trade you those jedi and or those other figs you previously mentioned if you still want em

ya, im gonna put them in groups on ebay... wanted to offer it to you guys first though

but do you want the jedi for GR, or do you want the other guys you mentioned.. forget who they were.. but ya

im also suprised no one wants the hoth battle playset..

I want it but I'm not giving in......If I give in to Star Wars I'll have some hell to pay.

Just Jango, Black Luke and Darth Maul please.

Oh and the Blue Sabred Rasiny Face guy to the right of the two chicks.

I'll do those for GR.

you know, i bought some of this stuff from you already. you might want to figure out what you have before trying to sell on fwoosh. i know i got your endor set.

ya, i have the pics with the stuff i sold in cali.. so im going to retake pics while im here... and i have no plans on selling on fwoosh.. thats much to slow. i'd rather sell on ebay and get it faster and easier

i just wanted to get these up quick for hypesters to get first dibs

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"