Stormbreaker

The Squirrel

Le Rongeur
Reaction score
Based on the best selling young adult adventure series of books by Anthony Horowitz, "Stormbreaker" is a family movie about a kid who becomes a young James Bond. Alex Rider (Alex Pettyfer) is 14-year-old orphan who has been unwittingly trained all his life by his uncle (Ewan McGregor) with the skills to become a secret agent. After his uncle dies, Alex finds himself forced against his will to take on a dangerous mission for the British secret service and attempts to stop the evil mastermind Darrius Sayle (Mickey Rourke) from releasing a biological weapon via his brand new, high tech Stormbreaker computers.

-----------

This is one of my favorite book series, and I can't wait for this movie.

And for anyone saying it's going to be a crappy thing like Agent Cody Banks, it's not. Read the books before you bash the movie.

I've seen the trailer it looks quite decent and boasts a great cast. Its a big budget film for a British production, was made for £50 mil I think.

I have read the books and they are all pretty good. I think this will turn into a decent Kid Spy movie. Unlike Cody Banks.

BruceforLizard said:
I have read the books and they are all pretty good. I think this will turn into a decent Kid Spy movie. Unlike Cody Banks.

Cody Banks was bad movie. I think Stormbreaker will be more serious movie franchise about Spy teen. Soon it will have James Bond's popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"