The Dark Knight StorminNorman's Official Aaron Eckhart's Chin Appreciation Page

This one time some guy snatched my moms purse and Aaron eckhart's chin chased the guy, got her purse back and even made the thief see that stealing was no way live his life. That thief now runs youth outreach programmes in 32 countries. Some people say Aaron Eckharts chin is the greatest hero the world has ever known, and they're right

Note*

If any other mods see this thread please leave it be at least for a few days,yes it is silly and spammy but it's also good natured fun and letting off some steam

Should I hail to the king? Or bow down to the Crimson Chin?

Screw that. I bow to no man. Eckhart FTW.

Well, you know what they say about men with a BIG chin (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :cwink:

Note*

If any other mods see this thread please leave it be at least for a few days,yes it is silly and spammy but it's also good natured fun and letting off some steam

hr is the bestest mod evah. :heart:

Christian Bale's teeth + Heath Ledger's smile + Aaron Eckhart's Chin..

PRICELESS.

For some things money can buy, for everything else.. there's MasterDucard.

*dies*

That wins!

What do you get when you cross Ekharts chin with an IMAX theater??
CHINIMAX!!!

twoface1hs9.jpg

^LOL. I was actually ecstatic for the manips to start rolling in but it looks I will have to change my mind.

I'm guessing if Aaron Eckhart and Christian Bale will have a good "Chinmistry".

Some Eckhart's best friends:
265944210_0407ffb2a3.jpg

255521149_c2fe0ca7e3.jpg

260493085_8444b234e0.jpg

262122276_8bc89a320b.jpg

249142129_892d637b93.jpg

252438081_ea0129d73b.jpg

334993863_86d70c578f.jpg

Now that Aaron Eckhart has been cast as our favorite D.A. turned psycho gangster (not gangsta) lets talk about the important things, like how incredibly manly his chin is and how it should be used in TDK, in order to prevent this thread from being closed, deleted or (worse) merged, the conversation can also span to include how Harvey should look in TDK.

Should the script use Eckhart's chin to his advantage, writing Harvey to be more Han Solo manly, than an Apollo-type golden boy?

Should a scarred Harvey have his chin spared, or have a full half of his face missing?

Let the debating begin:

Crimson_Chin_300.gif

After the Paul Bettany debacle, I think you have won me back Norms:oldrazz:

Eckhart's chin is also to be feared.

Eckhart's chin can induce madness at will.

Beards refuse to grow on it for fear of inciting it's awesome power.

Bullets cannot penetrate it. If you cut it, it will instantly regenerate.

One time, Chuck Norris's chin and Eckhart's chin got into a fight. Norris now has a beard. It hides the fact that he now has no chin, for Eckhart's chin had destroyed it.

Wow Norman Its great to see my name up there with all those "Legends"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"