• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Summer Movie Characters Elimination Game

Captain America (234) +2
Prof. Xavier (10) -2

Prof. Xavier (240) +2
Captain America (4) -2

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)

Last edited:
Nice try but it's time to bid Xavier Good-bye

Captain America (240) +2
Prof. Xavier (4) -2

Captain America (242) +2
Prof. Xavier (2) -2

Captain America (242) +2
Prof. Xavier (2) -2

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3m99zIlPz1su6zr6o4_400.gif

Someone needs to paste Xavier's face over Sam's. :word:

Wonder his this guy woulda faired

apes2.jpg

if this was done after the movie came out.

Congrats to Cap.He's certainly riding a wave of popularity right now.It does my heart good to see all the Cap hats and T shirts being worn these days.:woot:

Captain America deserves to win the Most Boring Superhero Ever Created Game. No kidding. :o
Also, it's a bit strange to see people with an Erik & Charles avatar voting against Charles... :huh:
Anyway, Xavier eliminated a lot of favorites, so still a victory on its own for a character who was never hugely popular.

Captain America deserves to win the Most Boring Superhero Ever Created Game. No kidding. :o
Also, it's a bit strange to see people with an Erik & Charles avatar voting against Charles... :huh:
Anyway, Xavier eliminated a lot of favorites, so still a victory on its own for a character who was never hugely popular.

Definitely a testament to how much McaVoy nailed it in X-Men Days of Future Past

Congrats Cap, well deserved!. Roll on Avengers 2 & Cap 3! (and X-Men Apocalypse!)

Although I was rooting for Magneto (which I'm surprised he made it to the final three) I am glad Cap won. In my opinion (so far) he is the one that has shined the most this summer. For me personally, Captain America was my least favorite avenger, but after his sequel, he is easily one of my favorites, and if a movie and character can improve that much, he/she well deserves to win.

Congratulation Captain, On a job well done. You had a great film sequel that portrayed you accurately. Can't wait to see ya next Year in Avengers:AOU.
2ryplav.png

Because I root for Magneto. And between Charles and Cap, Cap really bumped up on my list after his movie.

Last edited:
Congratulations Cap on the win! He deft. TWS deft. made and impact on us this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"