SUPERBOWL of MOVIE TOURNAMENT'S

I haven't seen Wall-E, so I can't vote based on me going to be biased. I'll wait until your next round.

Wall-E

Never really liked Nightmare before Christmas all that much.

Wall-E.

Nightmare Before Christmas is over-rated & boring. Wall-E is the best animated film ever.

Nightmare before Christmas

Nightmare Before Christmas is over-rated & boring. Wall-E is the best animated film ever.

We'll find out soon enough, whether or not you are the Nostradamus of movie tournaments or the Nostradumbass.

Last edited:
We'll find out soon enough, whether or not you are the Nostradamus of movie tournaments or the Nostradumbass.

:lmao:

And I'm really torn on this one so I'm not voting.

This is definitely a tough one.

In the end I'm going to have to go with Nightmare, for being a semi-musical it had songs I actually enjoyed.

I love Wall-E as well Sentinel X but make no mistake, Nightmare Before Christmas is also a modern classic.

If it weren't popular with the mainstream it wouldn't be selling all those constant rereleases as well as being put back in the theatres every October.
I was exagerating on Nightmare before Christmas. Wall-E isn't "WAY" better than it...but it is better, imo. And yes Nightmare Before Christmas is indeed a modern classic, 9/10 for me and imo is practically tied with Edward Scissorhands as Burton's best film.

The designs are really cool, especially for Jack the Skeleton.

I was exagerating on Nightmare before Christmas. Wall-E isn't "WAY" better than it...but it is better, imo. And yes Nightmare Before Christmas is indeed a modern classic, 9/10 for me and imo is practically tied with Edward Scissorhands as Burton's best film.

The designs are really cool, especially for Jack the Skeleton.

Darn, I thought someone actually voted.

Still 6-6

Looks like this thing is dead. It's a shame too, The Mega Franchise portion of the tournament was really good too.

Maybe people are torn about the two movies on this round...

Maybe people are torn about the two movies on this round...
Could call it a 'rain-delay' and go to the next division.

I'm the commisioner of this tournament and I'm calling a 'rain-delay.'

The Sports Movies Division

The first match in the Sports movies division is...

Remember the Titans

vs.

Rudy

Geez... still no votes. Take it or leave it, I know you ain't doing anything better because your thinking about what I'm gonna do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"