• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

SUperman has gone to Brandon's head :P

i'm getting a bit of a young tom cruise vibe, there...

but yeah, pretty stupid.

Wow, I gotta say, I liked Routh a hell of a lot more in that clip than his Superman performance. That said, I still hope he can play Superman again and give it another shot.

To clarify, I like Routh, and I hope he can overcome the stigma of Superman Returns. I think he's definitely got some talent.

I mean for one thing look at James Marsden. It took a while, but his career is finally taking off and now he's finally getting much better roles.

I hope Routh plays Superman again , ftw.

To clarify, I like Routh, and I hope he can overcome the stigma of Superman Returns. I think he's definitely got some talent.

I mean for one thing look at James Marsden. It took a while, but his career is finally taking off and now he's finally getting much better roles.

I rate both highly. Marsden should do well in the future, although every role he's played in the last decade has been the nice guy who loses out of the girl.

X-men, Enchanted, Superman Returns, The Notebook, the list goes on...

I rate both highly. Marsden should do well in the future, although every role he's played in the last decade has been the nice guy who loses out of the girl.

yeah, his characters always get the shaft. He usually plays "the other guy". Anyway, I like Brandon and I remember him doing a video with Kal Penn some comedy thing that was on youtube. But that guy seriously needs to get back in the game (i.e., hollywood movies) otherwise nobody will remember him.

He gets the girl in Superman Returns, even though I agree he's just playing Cyclops to Routh's Logan.

Kudos, my friend. For some reason a lot of guys don't admit to watching the notebook.

I don't really understand this. I don't know what Rigor Tortoise is, that's probably why.

I don't really understand this. I don't know what Rigor Tortoise is, that's probably why.

hmm...i don't think he got that role as Greg...or Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"