Products Superman INFLATO SUIT! Quite Possibly The STUPIDEST Invention Of ALL TIME!

Fettastic

Civilian
Reaction score
0002708434353_500X500.jpg

http://www.supermanreturnstoys.com/

Who came up with something so completely ******ed? And sadly, there will actually be kids wearing this stupid thing. Being their parent couldn't be more embarrasing if the kid started wearing one of these:

blondie.jpg

It should come with the following warnings:

Warning: Not a flotation device

Warning: Suit not actually impervious to bullets/stabbing

Warning: Rolling down the stairs can lead to serious injury

Warning: Sumo wrestlers are professional athletes, do not try to imitate them.

Holy Zombie Jesus....are you making enough threads today????

damn fettastic....where's the kid in you? you can't deny that if you were a 4 to 8 year old you'd pick one of these up for Halloween...

...don't be such a grouch. i wish they would've had something like this when i was a kid...

This reminds me of the girl that turns into the blueberry in Willy Wonka.

I guess it could come in handy for SNL "Pump (clap) You up!" skits.

Anyone else picturing the kid standing there patiently while the teeny fan-pump slowly inflates the thing? Someone's GOT to get video of that!

Fettastic said:
Anyone else picturing the kid standing there patiently while the teeny fan-pump slowly inflates the thing? Someone's GOT to get video of that!

Odd (and disturbing) little fetish you have there. :confused:

What's this have to do with movies? I'm just curious. It's pretty funny stuff though.

Kid with Hulk Hands would beat the snot out of kid with that.

Damn! That kid is bigger than Routh. He's got to be taking something. :eek:

Watch this be one of the biggest hits, ala "Hulk Fists" from 2003...

I just came across this board while researching this product for my 5 yr. old twins. They saw it on TV and LOVE Superman.

I am just wondering how many of you actually have little Children? It seems as though some of the posts are really harsh.

My Children are the future of Superhero lovers. I really think that back when you were all 5 yrs old this would have looked like the greatest thing ever.

:supes: :supes: :supes: :supes:

Nah at five I could still recognise crap when I saw it:p

Wow, I didn't realize that people here were so rude. That was uncalled for and offensive.
Is it natural to attack someone who was simply making and observation and asking a question, who in no way attacked you?

It seems as though you are wondering why I said that???

The smiley with its tongue sticking out is what threw me off and I saw as something rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"