Superman Returns Superman Returns - Zero G - Wire Work Video - Behind The Scenes

Won't download correctly? What the heck kind of file is it.

It is a certain type of Flash Video File & you got to Right Click Save as & then download the Player to play the File.

Another dern video player! Grrrrrr...

Thanks anyway tho. I want to see it so I will get the video player, but I won't like it!

:O

Thanx. I couldn't watch it at their website.

Can somebody transfer this?

Looked cool, like the wire work stuff they did. Cant wait to see it on film.

Dnsk said:
Your Computer must suck since no one else seems to be having problems :o

That's a lame comment. Actually, I didn't want to download it to my office computer because I don't know what type of player it is.

My computer is a top of the line, so that's just waste of a comment.

Showtime029 said:
I didn't want to download it to my office computer because I don't know what type of player it is

Uh its a Player to play FLV Files & if you dont want to download it then tough you miss out on this Video unless someone Converts it & Uploads it. Good luck with that & oOo top of the line Computer at work wheres my autograph book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dnsk said:
Uh its a Player to play FLV Files & if you dont want to download it then tough you miss out on this Video unless someone Converts it & Uploads it. Good luck with that & oOo top of the line Computer at work wheres my autograph book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded it anyway, but I don't know what your deal is. You found info from Bluetights...doesn't make you a celebrity.

Dnsk said:
Never said I was

You made the comment first. All I said was that it wasn't downloading correctly and was wondering if somebody could transfer it.
Not sure why that would rub you the wrong way.

That being said, the footage was amazing and it was a great post. Reminded me of what a newer blog might have been.

That's pretty cool that Bender was actually being taken that high out side on location instead of the green screen. And it gave us a little insight into a few other possible scenes. Like Lois and Superman floating...much like in an episode of Lois and Clark. And then there was one where Brandon was flipping backwards like he'd been hit by something.
AND...the first part it was showing for SR looks like the shot we saw in the previz blog. So he was actually lying on his back for that shot.

cheeky little enticer...shots there of the fallling back after being hit with the plane wing and also supes flying with lois..awesome!!!!!

and bender looks good as young clark...that last shot..obviously is when he flies for the first time properly

:up:

thankyou dnsk.

:)

^I was thinking the same thing about the plane wing.

AH...Yeah, I didn't think about that. I was thinking about the blog "To Fly" when the guy said something along the lines of him being hit by something and changing directions. You're probably right, though. He rips the wing off, right?

^Exactly! I think that we have it.

ohyeah i just noticed that too:eek: pretty cool. i also noticed some of the matrix stuff on there but the less said about that the better i guess:o

I think in some aspects of the Matrix, they WANTED it to be somewhat fake. I mean, take the fight with all the Smiths in the park. Neo did some pretty stupid movements. I'm going to blame that on the directors more than the SFX team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"