Superman: The Man of Steel

Kayjayd

The Screenwriter
Reaction score
Hello... I'm the new writer here. I have bought the official screenwriting program; Movie Magic Screenwriter or something like that. Its fun to work, and I'm redoing the Superman franchise. I'm going to have a IMDb set-up, and you're welcome to ask questions. A teaser should be out soon. I'm ALMOST done the origin. I'm doing it more realistic and up-to-date. And unboring.
Superman
The Man of Steel

Written By
Maikeru

Release Date: 14th February 09

Genre: Action / Adventure / Mystery / Thriller

Tagline: The Man of Steel

PLOT:

Young Clark Kent finds that he has superhuman powers. As a boy, he learns to use them and control them. Once a man, he begins his raid on crime. With a billionaire doing illegal weapon shipments over-the-sea's, Superman attempts to stop him. What Superman doesn't know, is that Luthor has his own; Man of Steel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAST (Announced):

Brandon Routh - Superman/Clark Kent
Kevin Spacey - Lex Luthor
Olga Kurylenko - Lois Lane
Kristin Kreuk - Lana Lang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

AKA - Superman: The Man of Steel (Working title)

Rating - 14A { For intense action, violence, reference to drugs & alcohol, course language, and partial nudity }

SuperMonkey is making a fanfic called DC Reboot and I'm helping mabye you want to help to with the superman fan fic. and mabye you can help me with a marvel unlimted series. check it out pm me. That's really cool with the superman story you're making. welcome to the boards

SPOILERS:

It's been announced a teaser will be released August 15th.

SPOILERS:

Kristin Kreuk has been cast as Lana Lang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"