World Symbiote Spider shirt.....on Zazzle

Did you happen to get it from my pic I made?

Spiderman3Logo3.jpg

It's called copyright enfringement. Highly Illegal. He does not own the rights to Spiderman or anything asscociated with Spiderman.

however, if someone here copied the image from the suit, and he used the image from the copy to make his shirt, he isnt breaking any laws. the copier is. As the copy isnt exact, nor is it copyrighted, nobody is at fault.

why?

i'm not wrong.

as long as the image he used is not marked with a copyright symbol, he is within the boundaries of the law.

You actually are! Spiderman is a franchise and requires a license to sell its stuff. Unless you have a license from whomever owns the rights, you are in violation of the law. If you don't believe me, ask any copyright enfringment lawyer.

the link is gone now.
i want to see the shirt. anyone has a pict?
thanks

Spideyssuperfan said:
why?

i'm not wrong.

as long as the image he used is not marked with a copyright symbol, he is within the boundaries of the law.

Yes you are. You're not even close.

The law has many statutes protecting images.

First, you cannot use someone elses image without their consent. That is the law at it's most basic.

Another law, says you can't use an image that is similar. It's called confusion in market. The law states that if the image is even similar and can be confused as the original image, you can't use it.

In addition to all that, you might also be in violation of making counterfeit merchandise. That one is a jailable offense.

yeah, and us making our own costumes is the same. Nice shirt! Wouldn't you want to put a spider on the back too?

its a very cool spiderman3 symbiote movie symbol shirt but i think its illeagale.

Doesn't work I made a shirt for myself with a spidey 3 picture, and they emailed me about it and the copyright.... cant be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"