TDK Joker Clown masks

Punk&ComicBooks

Civilian
Reaction score
So check out what I just bought-

http://cgi.ebay.com/BATMAN-The-Dark...ewItemQQimsxZ20080903?IMSfp=TL0809031355r2576

Pretty cool eh? Well anyways- I looked around already and I havent seen any discussions about this but notice the names of the masks...Arent they off? Like shouldnt jokers mask be named "grumpy", and vice versa? And incase anyones wondering its not a mistake with the advertising on ebay because I already got the masks sent to me and all the official tags match with what it says on the site. BUt these masks are awesome! Ive been trying to make a little adjustments to them such as cutting around the eyes to see better, coloring in certain minor spots, tightning the elastic band etc...but its very light latex and flappy, and not hard and solid like how they looked in the movie. Does anyone here know any tricks to get the masks more stable and solid in certain areas so certain parts on the face dont always look folded?

Sorry to disappoint but those masks don't look nearly as good as those pics in real life. :down

Those masks have been discussed a million times on here. Bottom line...they are horrible.

They could've been better, and at least made them with cheap molded plastic. The latex makes them look really bad.

Lol, these masks were made by Rubies, I was very dissapointed when I found out they got the licensing to make The Dark Knight halloween costumes. Their so chep, the masks are horrible, they dont keep their shape on bit. These arent as good as the pics at all

I know these masks arent perfect hence the adjustments im trying to make myself but i think its the best we`ll have to deal with.

Sorry to drag an oldish thread up guys and gals, but wanted to post my latest purchase, (and not dedicate a thread to it!)

From the Chicago set. 100% official, (very likely not screen used, but a production one nevertheless).

100_1171_640x480.jpg

100_1176_640x480.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"