"Thank you! It's my specialty"

dmcnx said:
You want me to be your *****, don't you Fernando:cmad:
there was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Corinthian™

Corn Pudding,my grandma is trying to get me to make it tomorrow.
It's good stuff. I can't find the recipe at the moment.

I can cook a bunch of stuff, I like to use my own vegges from my garden. I'm getting into asian/chinese food. I can make spring rolls and butter chicken. I'm going to try to make samosas soon :)

tzarinna said:
Corn Pudding,my grandma is trying to get me to make it tomorrow.
It's good stuff. I can't find the recipe at the moment.

Damn, you know you can cook when a grandma specifically asks you to! They're normally the best cooks ever.

This weekend for the Georgia game I made some very good salsa and a cavair/cheese cream dip.

AndThePickles said:
Damn, you know you can cook when a grandma specifically asks you to! They're normally the best cooks ever.

:D Never thought of it that way :O

1 lb Lean ground beef
2 – Link Italian Sausage
2 – Link Hot Italian Sausage
1 – Medium Green Pepper diced
1 – Large Red Pepper diced
1 – Cup diced yellow onion
½ - Cup diced red onion
½ - Cup of diced Eggplant
½ - Cup of diced Zucchini
½ - Cup of diced Squash
¼ - Cup of chopped Garlic
1 cup mixed of White, Crimini and Portabello Mushrooms
2 tablespoons of oregano
1 tablespoon of thyme
1 tablespoon to rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
Parmesian and Romano Cheese – fresh if you can
3 Jars of any type of Sauce. I prefer Classico or 5 Brothers
1 can of diced tomatoes

In a large pot, empty all 3 jars of sauce, the can of diced tomatoes and the chopped garlic on med heat. In a separate skillet, brown the beef and sausage and drain away the oil. Pour meat into pot with sauce. In the skillet sauté the both the yellow and red onions until they start turnin0g translucent then add the peppers, eggplant, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and the herbs. Cook until tender and then into the pot. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally. About 5 minutes before serving grate the cheese into the sauce and stir. Use with any type of pasta you like, I prefer Rotini.

If I am making this for myself I also tend to use Pablano and Jalapeno peppers to give it a nice little kick.

Bar-B-que Chicken and Fried Chicken (that I make in the oven). I also make good quesadillas and enchiladas. I just made some breaded venison chops over the weekend that were great. Never had that cut before.

Corinthian™ said:
there was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Corinthian™

Dude, gaaaay:o

Drakon said:
For those of us who are old enogh to use the stove, I'd like this thread to be about things that you're really good at cooking. Share recipies if you want to.

Personally, I'm excellent when it comes to grilling steaks, making french toast, and my spegetti sauce is absolutely awesome. I'm actually going to try something a friend recommended tonight, and add some V8 to the sauce.

I'm really good at calling the pizzaria, and then going to pic it up :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"