The Absolute Perfect Woman/Comic Goddess My DreamGirl Liana K

No guys I'm really serious. This woman is just amazing. I didn't go gaga for her untill I saw her interview and I just really felt that butterfly crush feeling you know....

Watch this interview with her in the powergirl costume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwXOqVmB_2g

She is completely heaven sent. She's an angel. Awesome personality, incredibly fun, and soooo sweet.

PERFECT WOMAN.

I'd walk the world for that woman.:yay:

Oh dear.

Hot girls are only attracted to guys who are perceived as being of higher status to themselves.
They definitely don't dig drooling fans. They see guys like that as being below them.
To you I recommend this book-

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Metho...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217451296&sr=8-1

If you take this advice, and practice the teachings within you will become a superhero with the ladies.
It's up to you.

I'm surprised no one has posted picture of man faye yet. :o

LoL @ this thread. Creepy, too :dry:

I'm one hundred percent convinced if you did you'd get her, so start walking. Don't listen to these other haters here, I'm the only person that speaks the truth, ask anyone. I'm convinced if you did some grand statement she would fall for you. Maybe you don't even have to walk the world, just hike on down to coloumbia with nothing but a backpack and a pocket full of dreams. Women love those romantic gestures.

Your only other option would be to shoot Reagan, but that would involve a lot of digging.

LMAO!!! You're on a roll today, dude. :up:

jag

Even though JAL is no longer obsessed, it seems his old spirit lives on in avengerscaptain. Interesting...

lianak.jpg

This reminds me of a pet peeve I could have brought up in the "Real People Dressed Like Superheroes" thread, but whatever...

Why do women still dress up like the Dawn character anymore? Beyond the universal appeal of a scantily-clad redhead, does anyone really care about Dawn these days? She's kind of a relic from the all-style-no-substance era of mid-1990s comics.

Here in Atlanta, there's actually a special Dawn look-alike contest still held at DragonCon every year that's separate from the other costume contests. While there are a couple truly hot contestants each year, the majority of them are underwhelming and the creativity is lacking. Dawn's creator, the hugely obese Joseph Michael Linsner, is always present of course, leering in approval at the contestants as the announcer strokes his ego by proclaiming the amazing popularity and cultural relevance of the Dawn character.

I just don't see it. If a hot woman wants to dress up as a half-naked redheaded warrior chick, I'd suggest Red Sonja.

No guys I'm really serious. This woman is just amazing. I didn't go gaga for her untill I saw her interview and I just really felt that butterfly crush feeling you know....

Watch this interview with her in the powergirl costume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwXOqVmB_2g

She is completely heaven sent. She's an angel. Awesome personality, incredibly fun, and soooo sweet.

PERFECT WOMAN.

I'd walk the world for that woman.:yay:

Hummm.....I thought maybe you were eyeing me.....: :csad:

This reminds me of a pet peeve I could have brought up in the "Real People Dressed Like Superheroes" thread, but whatever...

Why do women still dress up like the Dawn character anymore? Beyond the universal appeal of a scantily-clad redhead, does anyone really care about Dawn these days? She's kind of a relic from the all-style-no-substance era of mid-1990s comics.

Here in Atlanta, there's actually a special Dawn look-alike contest still held at DragonCon every year that's separate from the other costume contests. While there are a couple truly hot contestants each year, the majority of them are underwhelming and the creativity is lacking. Dawn's creator, the hugely obese Joseph Michael Linsner, is always present of course, leering in approval at the contestants as the announcer strokes his ego by proclaiming the amazing popularity and cultural relevance of the Dawn character.

I just don't see it. If a hot woman wants to dress up as a half-naked redheaded warrior chick, I'd suggest Red Sonja.

When I found that picture, I was wondering who in the world Dawn even is.

Any of you guys watch or know Ed The Sock?

I'm not a big fan of hers either, and her show isn't too my liking. However, I saw her at the Comic Expo here in Calgary this year. She was dressed as Red Sonja...just if anyone cared :)

... as the announcer strokes his ego by proclaiming the amazing popularity and cultural relevance of the Dawn character.

Who the f**k is Dawn? :huh:

Hummm.....I thought maybe you were eyeing me.....: :csad:

Considering what this guy's written, it's probably for the best. :o

I would heavily advise Liana to change her locks and get the taser ready, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"