The Alphabet Game - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
but as a guy, mine are sexier-looking... :woot:...but Sensi's are the prettiest... :yay:

Certainly a young man such as myself could get lost in them.

don't ever admit that you could get lost...

it only means that you don't know where you're at or where you're going... :oldrazz:

friends always help each other whenever needed... :yay:

leave you behind in my dust is what I seem to be doing... :oldrazz:

needless to say, YOU are a character... a COMIC character... :oldrazz:

Oh man....someone put on their big boy pants and are talking big boy talk lol:oldrazz:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the keyboard today:oldrazz:

today on wrong side of the keyboard... tomorrow morning, the wrong side of your old lady... :lmao:

Unfortunately, I don't feel like being here.

vicious the comments and remarks it may seem, but me 'n MidBlack are understanding that there's nothing to the back-and-forth barbs at each other and we're just playin' ... honest and cross my heart... please don't be upset, Sensi... please?... :csad: I'm sorry...

today on wrong side of the keyboard... tomorrow morning, the wrong side of your old lady... :lmao:

Good one lol:oldrazz:

vicious the comments and remarks it may seem, but me 'n MidBlack are understanding that there's nothing to the back-and-forth barbs at each other and we're just playin' ... honest and cross my heart... please don't be upset, Sensi... please?... :csad: I'm sorry...

We are just joking of course.
(that's mine for 'W' lol)

x-ray my brain... sometimes my mouth goes forward before my brain thinks it through...

Yeah, that seems to be the case with the both of us. But hey, it's just the Hype baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"