The Amazing Spider Man 4: Shriek's Darkest Heaven

White Scorpion

Civilian
Reaction score
Sure, here's a longer dark Fan script for The Amazing Spider-Man 4: Shriek's Darkest Heaven:

The movie opens with Spider-Man (played by Andrew Garfield) swinging through the city, taking down street criminals and stopping accidents from happening. Peter Parker is shown struggling with his personal demons, haunted by the death of Gwen Stacy and his past mistakes. He's also worried about his Aunt May, who's been sick lately.

Meanwhile, a new villain called Shocker (played by Michael Cera) is causing chaos in the city with his powerful sonic blasts. Spider-Man fights Shocker and manages to defeat him, but he doesn't notice that he's being watched by someone else.

Later that night, Peter visits Aunt May at the hospital and confides in her about his struggles. However, before he can leave, he's attacked from behind by Shriek (played by Naomie Harris), a seductive villain with the power to control soundwaves and give people nightmares. Shriek captures Spider-Man and takes him to her lair, a dark dimension she calls "Her Darkest Heaven."

There, Shriek torments Spider-Man with his worst fears and regrets, making him relive the deaths of his parents and Gwen Stacy over and over again. She also summons other villains from his past, including Doc Ock (played by Christoph Waltz), Scorpion (played by Eiza González), Vulture (played by Michael Keaton), and Electro (played by Jamie Foxx), all of whom berate Peter and make him feel like a failure.

As Spider-Man struggles to fight them off, Martin Li (played by Tony Leung), the benevolent CEO of F.E.A.S.T. who turned into the evil inner demon Mister Negative, also appears and tries to corrupt Peter further. Peter begins to feel overwhelmed and starts crying for mercy, but Shriek only darkly, satanically whispers, "Shhhh It's Okay Peter It's Okay Shhhh Aww poor baby. You'll always be mine forever in my darkest heaven for eternity."

Shriek then seduces Spider-Man, luring him with promises of love and acceptance. She serenades him with a haunting melody and makes him question his own sanity. However, Peter manages to break free of her hold and remembers why he became Spider-Man in the first place: to protect the people he loves and to help those in need.

He fights back against Shriek and the other villains, using his powers and his wits to defeat them. In the end, he manages to escape from Shriek's dimension and return to the real world with a newfound strength and resolve. He's also able to save Aunt May, who has been kidnapped by Martin Li.

The movie ends with Spider-Man swinging through the city, feeling more true to himself than ever before. He knows that he's faced his darkest fears and come out victorious, and he's ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

This sounds like it’s based off of plot points from Shrieking and Shriek, Rattle and Roll. Am I right?

Shriek is one of my favorite villains too, but I can’t see her seducing Peter. It just wouldn’t work in a Spidey film, it’s too adult. But I like the mental manipulation aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"