The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Sequel Villains Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
I gotta tell you, it's never too early to start thinking about the sequel :awesome:

Hopefully they pump 'em out Harry Potter style (as in not every 3 years!).

My vote for the sequel: Go balls out, The Green Goblin and Doc Ock. Yes, we've seen them both, but you want to talk about the Spider-Man movies of all Spider-Man movies, old school scary Green Goblin and a different Doc Ock, it would be my favorite movie ever!

You decide!

Electro would be great. As a pet project of sorts from OsCorp.

I would much prefer Green Goblin in the third, but then I also feel like Doc Ock should be in the third as well...Ock being in the second installment for both film series will seem odd, lol.

I could see Kraven working somehow. Spider-Man is now a known presence and Kraven wants to hunt the ultimate prey and all that.

But I wouldn't want him solely.

Chameleon, I don't know, I just can't see it happening.

Way too early for Venom.I want either a Kraven/Chameleon movie or Electro/Mysterio.No repeat villains yet.Also I hope Connors stays on as a supporting character.

Shocker and Scorpion are my top two, for some reason unknown to me. I like venom892's suggestions as well. I'd also enjoy Hydro-Man, Vulture, or Man Wolf. I'm for fresh villains getting their time to shine in live action while they can.

I could see Kraven working somehow. Spider-Man is now a known presence and Kraven wants to hunt the ultimate prey and all that.

Kraven would of worked perfectly if he was in a movie with Lizard, oh well.

I want to see Green Goblin, Ock & Venom return in sequels. But with Mysterio, Scorpion & Electro in the movies as well.

Scorpion created by Jameson, which would introduce Brock and the rest of the Bugle, where Peter starts working.

Which is why I wish we had been handed Lizard and Kraven in movie #2. I would have went with a villian like Electro to start off The Amazing Spider-Man.

I think the Chameleon could be a different approach to what we've seen in the Spider-Man movies. No physical threat. Just a villian that messes with Peter's/Spider-Man's head.

The Goblin and Ock in one film. Now that's what I would call ambitious. As curious as I am to see how that would play out (since, indeed, we almost got that for our first Spider-Man film), it sounds risky.

My ideal villain would be the Kingpin, if it becomes a possibility by the time work is started on the sequel script. Dr. Connors is very much a personal villain for Parker. The Kingpin is Spidey's introduction to the evils of the real world. There's great story potential in the lesson he teaches the idealistic, robber-snatching Spidey about how the big boys play. (I'm thinking of the Ultimate series' take here.)

Kingpin is impossible due to the whole Fox owning the rights to the character.

I saw electro and green goblin. Have electro to begin the movie as a goon for Osborn. With electors defeat, it leads spidey to Osborn and we have a two-face scenario with him and he offs Gwen in the third act.

Electro + Scorpion for the sequel. Spider-Man has a ton of great villains, even the second tier ones are pretty interesting (like the ones I just mentioned), so let's see some new characters.

I'd LOVE to see Venom done right,but it would probably be too early for that. So,I'll say the Green Goblin...along with Gwen's death.

I think it be far more interesting if Osborn is build up in the second movie and Harry and Peter become friends.Hell maybe Osborn can even be involved in the creation of the Scorpion.

I have to say Goblin and Ock seems like a pipe dream for me, I would still love it, people would flock in droves to see it, but I do want some fresh blood in there.

I would love to see some "Spider Slayer" storyline which could easily involve Scorpion, Electro, and Rhino.

I want to see Spider-Man fight Scorpion vertically and chase each other up buildings how awesome would that be.

I think it's time for Scorpion and Electro to shine (pun!)

for the first film we probably won't get any hints towards Norman till the end. I have a feeling he will be in the second movie as a more prominent threat and making his way towards the Goblin. I want to see a villain that we have not seen in live-action yet like The Scorpion and Kraven possibly. I also would love for them to introduce Eddie Brock as a minor character in one of the sequels.

Where is Mysterio on the Poll? He and Electro are probably the only villains not adapted to screen already that I'm eager to see. Other than that, I'm very interested in seeing the Green Goblin done right, along with the tragedy of Gwen's death.

Second movie : Green Goblin, Gwen dies.
Third : Electro and Vulture, the symbiote appears along with MJ.
Forth : VENOM

this would be sick

mysterio:

power to create illusions

any place on earth or anywhere else
for example spidey could be standing in a studio and the next second he could be falling from a 1000 feet

any TIME on period
wild west, roman era, far future

any creature/character
dinosaurs
automotons
spidey villians that can't hold a whole movie - rhino/shocker/

possibilities are endless. if sony want to make an EPIC movie (rather than a personal movie) that is the villian to chose.

I hoe they don't kill lizard off in this film... Not because I want him for a sequel, but if every Spidey villain is killed of, he evntually wouldn't have any big bads to fight.

I'd like Green Goblin and Scorpian in the sequel, plus Gwens death.

Maybe Venom for the third?

:spidey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"