The Art Of Cunning Stunts

Reaction score
Ever had a dog that keeps dropping massively disgusting ass-bombs? My girlfriend does, and they smell so bad it's almost painful.

I think I got a stomach ache:cmad:.

Anyway, to the good stuff:

Just figured I'd throw in a little bit of my own work. This one is to be colored, so it's just a pretty roughly-done sketch. I have yet to actually take an art class, so, don't be to harsh on me:

Joker-Small.jpg

I may take requests, depending on the actual request. If you'd really like to see something done, go ahead and throw it out there... I could always use the practice (if I decide to do it).

*More art is to come, this is just a starter. I don't have any on the computers I use yet:cmad:.*

Also: I fixed a problem I had with the mouth, the updated picture is up now.

SIDE NOTE: Comments and critiques are welcome... In fact, the latter is encouraged, so long as it's constructive.

Thanks.

very cool! welcome to the fanart boards (as a poster). that pic is great so I cant wait to see more.

I cant help reading your username without seeing the first couple of letters from each word swapped.

Cunning Stunts. You do the math. :o

very cool! welcome to the fanart boards (as a poster). that pic is great so I cant wait to see more.

Thanks! I'm planning on posting more pretty soon.

I cant help reading your username without seeing the first couple of letters from each word swapped.

Cunning Stunts. You do the math. :o

Lmao, that's the point, my friend. That's the point.

Thanks! I'm planning on posting more pretty soon.

Lmao, that's the point, my friend. That's the point.

When I first saw that for the Metallica's Live show, I never made the connection. Now I only do because other people say it. *shrug*

When I first saw that for the Metallica's Live show, I never made the connection. Now I only do because other people say it. *shrug*

Hahaha, I noticed it as soon as I read the title.

I guess I just have a dirty mind:twisted:.

Update: This one's only a work in progress, and I took the colors off to post here... If I ever get around to finish the coloring, I'll re-post it:

HarleyQuinnSketch-Small.jpg

Update: This one's only a work in progress, and I took the colors off to post here... If I ever get around to finish the coloring, I'll re-post it:

HarleyQuinnSketch-Small.jpg

"Uhh huh, that's right, uhhh huh oh no, check yourself Harley you got a cameltoe." lol I had to.

Very sexy drawing though.

"Uhh huh, that's right, uhhh huh oh no, check yourself Harley you got a cameltoe." lol I had to.

Very sexy drawing though.

Hahaha, in all honesty, the line is for the coloring of her suit.

Thanks though. The comments are much appreciated.

I know I'm a slow worker, but I'm planning on putting up more art soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"