The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The ASM2 Merchandise Thread

They both look cool. At first I thought they where poster not carbord cut outs but still awesome but I don't really have any where to put them.

Will Hasbro be doing anymore ASM2 toys?

I really want a Green Goblin figure

Will Hasbro be doing anymore ASM2 toys?

I really want a Green Goblin figure

Oh my. Yes please. I can't believe Hot Toys didn't tackle a Green Goblin figure. Honestly I would buy that and nothing else. That prototype suit. :hubba

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Target Exclusive already up for pre-order. http://www.target.com/p/the-amazing...#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=amazing+spiderman+2

15558070_201404302224.jpg

I'm buying all the exclusive extras. With ASM1 there was one from Target and one from Best Buy.

Curious to see how this looks. Mind posting a pic if it shows up?

I'm debating between this shirt and the Cinemark one....
I just tried turning off the lights to get a pitch black room and it turns out that the glow is gone lol. It's actually sad. I just washed it over the weekend for the second time so I'm guessing that has to do with it. But it was basically a green/white glow of the oitline of the spider. Which cinemark one are you talking about?

I just tried turning off the lights to get a pitch black room and it turns out that the glow is gone lol. It's actually sad. I just washed it over the weekend for the second time so I'm guessing that has to do with it. But it was basically a green/white glow of the oitline of the spider. Which cinemark one are you talking about?

It's a red t-shirt with a black spider. Basically the inverse of that shirt. You can see a picture here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cinemark/status/459783954271195136

What image did you use for TASM?

I really hated that Sony had changed the black webs to silver webs for the blu ray cover so I got the original poster and removed the text.

7714824_orig.jpg

Front cover (no text)

amazing-spider-man-poster-building.jpg

Back cover (no text)

I would love a steel book release over here, I was hoping to get one for TASM :/ It was only available at HMV and it was rather pricey at the time.

I would love a steel book release over here, I was hoping to get one for TASM :/ It was only available at HMV and it was rather pricey at the time.

Where's over here? What's HMV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"