The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The ASM2 Merchandise Thread

I really don't like matel however man I loved the toys that did spidey 1,2 and 3.
I cant wait for marvel select and hot toys

Yeah. Man. Hot toys- Those are gonna be really cool. I'd love all three of them. Looking forward to Electro the most.

Yeah. Man. Hot toys- Those are gonna be really cool. I'd love all three of them. Looking forward to Electro the most.
Yeah man same here I think I might go broke and this will be my first time purchasing a hot toys did you see the final tasm hot toys one that finally came out?

Yeah man same here I think I might go broke and this will be my first time purchasing a hot toys did you see the final tasm hot toys one that finally came out?

I saw glimpses of it. Dude if the TASM2 ones are that good, I should start putting money aside now haha. Do you have a link for the TASM one?

tumblr_mxf1raXPZy1s42j7go1_1280.png

If there's one thing I'm actually really excited to see in TASM2, is that suit in action.

The merchandise for this movie is going to be so much better than the previous film ... All because Spider-Man's costume looks GREAT in this movie.

Even if the movie stinks, I still plan on picking up a few things for my ever-growing Spider-Man merchandise hoard (which I didn't do for the first ASM movie, because the costume was really ugly). :)

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/12/1...-minimates-reveal-the-origin-of-rhinos-armor/
“Marvel Minimates Series 56: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Asst.
The most eagerly anticipated sequel of the year is getting a sequel set of Minimates! This assortment will include four two-packs, including Battle-Damaged Spider-Man with Electro, Spider-Man with Norman Osborn, Graduation Peter with Gwen Stacy and a rare, one-per-case set featuring Alistair Smythe with Aleksei Sytsevich! Each Minimate mini-figure stands 2 inches tall, with 14 points of articulation and a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories. Designed and Sculpted by Art Asylum

^ Not that hard to figure out. Alistair Smythe is with robotics...so...

Don't think I've ever seen Spidey in a suit like that in the comics or anywhere else

sad to see there is no articulation other than the basic arm and leg joints

I dont like the toy company that does it now toybiz was soo much better

Has anyone taken a pic of the back packaging, which usually lists other toys coming out in the assortment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"