The Avengers - The Bird and the Worm (Instrumental)

JKM

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Basically, I put together a music video tribute for the upcoming Avengers film. Features 'The Bird and the Worm (Instrumental) by 'The Used'. Not only does it celebrate the upcoming film, but looks back on the previous films too within the Movieverse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO3VHvLeR8w

Any and all feedback would be great :yay:

great job that is a really good trailer for the movie, i'll be watching to recap everything before seeing the avengers. i really like the music as well. this is really a great video, i like the slow down when the villains are shown, kind of makes you feel for them.

Thx. glad you liked it!

great job that is a really good trailer for the movie, i'll be watching to recap everything before seeing the avengers. i really like the music as well. this is really a great video, i like the slow down when the villains are shown, kind of makes you feel for them.

I was literally making it up as I went along lol. Especially for the slowdown part, I was thinking - damn, what the hell can i put here :huh:. And tbh, I never thought of it like you did, nice analysis :yay:

The music choice on the other hand was quite straightforward. Epic Song + Epic film, no brainer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"