The Batsuit Master Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Night Owl outfit was done and cast out of the same materials that have been used on all of the Batman outfits other than "Dark Knight" and "Dark Knight Rises"... which were segmented and multiple types of materials were used...

Just like the other Batman outfits, Night Owl was made and cast out of Foam Latex... done technically the same, basically , but driven differently artistically...

The material is light, flexible, provides great mobility... and works fine...

Before "Watchmen" came out, there was a lot of talk about the Bat suits.. and how the technique and material were dated... and always look "rubbery"...

The guys on Night Owl worked hard to show that the materials and technique work fine... it's more about the application.

The same crew that worked on Night Owl would love a shot at a Bat suit for the reboot... trust me on that one...

The Night Owl outfit was done and cast out of the same materials that have been used on all of the Batman outfits other than "Dark Knight" and "Dark Knight Rises"... which were segmented and multiple types of materials were used...

Just like the other Batman outfits, Night Owl was made and cast out of Foam Latex... done technically the same, basically , but driven differently artistically...

The material is light, flexible, provides great mobility... and works fine...

Before "Watchmen" came out, there was a lot of talk about the Bat suits.. and how the technique and material were dated... and always look "rubbery"...

The guys on Night Owl worked hard to show that the materials and technique work fine... it's more about the application.

The same crew that worked on Night Owl would love a shot at a Bat suit for the reboot... trust me on that one...
I wouldn't want any zippers though. It could interfere with the logo and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"