@$*!& The Boys

Dc cancels a book with healthy sales....interesting.

****ing ****s are gonna die for this. ****ing best book in a long ****ing
time and the cancel it. That is ****ing it. I've never read much DC up to this point and I never will again.

**** YOU DC

****ing mother-****er of ****-rag ****e *****!

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

That bites. One of the few books I really looked forward to each month.

WTF?!!

This is ridiculous, why on earth would they cancel this? The hamster thing can't have been the deciding factor, can it?

Maybe they wanted to do things later on with the title that DC wouldn't really approveof and decided to cancel the title now, rather then later. That's the only thing I can come up wit anyway.

Well I hope it gets a new home soon, I love this title and it'll be damn shame if the rest of it never comes to light.

I'd like to thank Wildstorm/DC and my boy Jim Lee for this. You just totally made my day. :D

This is utter bullcrap! As I said elsewhere, I can think of four DC titles off the top of my head that involve lesbianism: Catwoman, 52, Birds of Prey, and Outsiders. DC tries to act all hip and cool; yet, I would bet portraying the seedy side of male homosexuality took things too far.

The funny thing is, I just read issue #1 and #2 of Justice Society of America, and I kept thinking about the old society members recruiting younger ones, thinking about The Boys the entire time.

This title will be missed; but, you have to think it will be picked up by an independant company.

You know, on a more serious side of this. Wouldn't it be great if Marvel picked this up on the MAX line. Only thing is, Robertson is DC exclusive so they would need a new artist.

Anyway, my condolences to you all. :oldrazz:

Ennis must be majorly pissed.

I'm thinking the next three issue story arc had DC worried. The solicts introduced a hero (Tek Knight) that was suppose to have some very weird problem and was possibly a murderer.

It'll go somewhere else probably - It's creator owned.

I mean, it was just th same ****ing book Ennis has published 5 other times. Yes sir, we understand, you're a comic-book writer who hates superheroes. Time to move on.

how long is robertsons exclusive deal and when does it stop?

****, I was actually enjoying this series :cmad:

So I guess this probably means Ennis will be off Midnighter as well soon. And with Wildcats and Authority taking All-Star Batman-levels to actually ship, I dunno about Wildstorm anymore....

It'll go somewhere else probably - It's creator owned.

I mean, it was just th same ****ing book Ennis has published 5 other times. Yes sir, we understand, you're a comic-book writer who hates superheroes. Time to move on.

This is why you're one of my favorite people.

It was a fun book but it wasn't faultless. I'm surprised they are not going to publish what was solicited.

Oh well to be honest, these things happen.

meh, read the first issue, was'nt impressed. the book needed a new artist anyway.

like i said the first issue was'nt impressive. so i did'nt care for the later issues nor was i looking forward to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"