The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Low Budget

Is he guy playing the Joker asian ? :hehe:

What is the point of this? The asian guy isnt even trying. FAIL

Oh....dear. I always wondered how Joker would sound in a slight asian accent. Didn't actually think I'd get it. :funny:

Who gives a crap if the guy is Asian? Also, what accent are you hearing? I think someone's assuming there's an accent where there isn't one just because the guy's Asian.

The problem is that both dudes are rushing their lines and not "acting." It's obvious they've memorized the lines, but there's no emotion in the delivery. But what are you guys, like 14 or something? Not bad considering your ages. (I couldn't fathom attempting something like this when I was that age. And I had the whole script to Batman 89 memorized!)

I had alot of B89 memorized when I was 6. Hell, when i was five after watching it a few times, I acted out the whole damn beginning roof top scene. Johnny Gobbs, "No *****, it was all over the pavement" and everything. :woot:

The guy playing Batman is hilarious. With his mask from the Halloween costume (or dvd special, whatever it was.) :hehe:

[YT]phPryWS9dP8[/YT]

Y so srs?

BRILLIANT!

guinness_commercial.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share our school project of The Dark Knight. It's 1 of 3 parts.

We rushed the dialogue but we did the voices pretty close.

We are open to all of your criticisms.

Low Budget Dark Knight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnIWJXsGB94&feature=channel_page

Commendable, considering what you have to work with. I think if you had a multi-million dollar budget it could have been better.

Don't be discouraged by the nay-sayers - there was a point where everyone thought Heath Ledger as the Joker was unbelieveable. But he showed'em....

Heh. Batman and Joker = the new cowboys and Indians.

Kids :D

This is not that bad actually.

Considering it's a school project!! What do you people expect?? An actual DARK KNIGHT W.B. QUALITY???!!!

The edits are pretty accurate from the movie.

The acting is rushed and still not there but the Joker Voice is actually good.

My friends actually thought it was a Joker Track until I compared it to the Heath version.

And of course no one will ever be Heath Ledger. He's the original.

That is why Nolan should NEVER CAST A JOKER EVER AGAIN in the next movies or movie of his Batman Universe.

But this voice impression is the best I've heard. And I dare anyone in here to find a better VOICE IMPRESSION in YOutube.

And no, he doesn't have an ASIAN accent btw. Your racsism has clouded your hearing. Close your eyes and just listen.

This is not that bad actually.

Considering it's a school project!! What do you people expect?? An actual DARK KNIGHT W.B. QUALITY???!!!

The edits are pretty accurate from the movie.

The acting is rushed and still not there but the Joker Voice is actually good.

My friends actually thought it was a Joker Track until I compared it to the Heath version.

And of course no one will ever be Heath Ledger. He's the original.

That is why Nolan should NEVER CAST A JOKER EVER AGAIN in the next movies or movie of his Batman Universe.

But this voice impression is the best I've heard. And I dare anyone in here to find a better VOICE IMPRESSION in YOutube.

And no, he doesn't have an ASIAN accent btw. Your racsism has clouded your hearing. Close your eyes and just listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D3s53UD1hI not his best, but still much better

It seems this has become the new equivalent of those countless youtube videos where people cover their favorite songs on acoustic guitar and just have to share it with the world, despite no-one caring.

It seems this has become the new equivalent of those countless youtube videos where people cover their favorite songs on acoustic guitar and just have to share it with the world, despite no-one caring.
lol

ya thank you , i hate those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"