The Dark Knight Rises: 1/4th scale Batman - Hot Toys

BatScot

Mon the Hoops!
Reaction score
99be8b66.jpg

Hot Toys 1/4 Batman

Never been too big a fan of any of the Batman figures from Hot Toys, but this one is screaming at me. It looks fantastic and has a load of impressive accessories. I wanted that Gordon most of all though this one has me rethinking which one I want to get.

Keep in mind, this one is 1/4th scale - apx. 22-23 inches tall - the 1/6th scale figures, e.g., Hot Toys Gordon are smaller, 12-13 inches.

Impressive. And I bet the price tag will be even more impresssive.

Impressive. And I bet the price tag will be even more impresssive.

Indeed, I'll never be able to get these things, amazes me how some really young people over in the States appear to have the full collection of 1/6 Batman stuff.

I already pre-ordered both the 1:6 and 1:4 scale figures. They look like they're going to be amazing.

I see that BBTS has a HT 1/4 scale Joker listed with the HT 1/4 scale DK Batman (second suit variation), as well as the Enterbay 1/4 scale DK Batman (original Begins style suit) up for pre-order, they are all listed as POSSIBLY being $449.99, but that is just a guess on their part, they say something like pricing is preliminary and not guaranteed

I think the 1/4 Joker is Enterbay also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"