the Dark Knight Two Face is in stores!!!!

Man I've got to go to Target...haven't been there in forever, and I needs me a Batpod and that 2 pack.

Stopped by Target today - they didn't have the 5" Two-Face but they did have a 4" two pack with Two-Face and Batman. However, Batman's suit was kind of green tinted, distressed sort of. Looked weird and I really didn't want to spend the $6 on 'em. Anyway, I'm sure the bigger ones with the crazy coin will show up eventually.

Really? So he IS going to be in the smaller assortment. Can you get a picture next time you see it?

I picked up the Two Face for $8 at Walmart in Jersey. Here is what the back of the trading card says:

The citizens have voted HARVEY DENT into the District Attorney's office, embracing him as their White Knight who will stand up against crime and corruption. As the various crime factions gain a stronghold over the city, Dent teams up with LT. JIM GORDON to take the syndicate down. However, an outsider proves himself to be an overwhelming force to be reckoned with as he terrorizes the city, destroys lives, and drives the crime fighters to their ethical limits.

I'll see if I can post a pic of Li'l Harvey & Bats tonight.

Wal-Mart here has the new assortment,but 'Face was long gone...i see thy're reshipping that destructo-case Joker (or whatever it's called) with these again....

I can't wait until I get my Two Face in the mail. I'm actually quite glad I ordered it from ebay, as it takes all the guess work out of it. Cuz if I tried to find him in stores, it would never happen.

Here are some pix of the 4" Two-Face & Bats.
Don't love the red pupil, but it's still much closer than the 4" Joker.
I'm sure the 5" & MM will be way better, but it's a start!

LilHarv1.jpg

Harv2.jpg

Harv-Bats.jpg

Wow that actually looks really good for a 4 inch figure. Definitely gotta get to target.

i work at W-M and i saw the twoface and all but i didnt get it for 2 reasons the coin and we have a assload of them so yeah we actually have overstock of jokers scarecrows and 2 or 3 thugs

i work at W-M and i saw the twoface and all but i didnt get it for 2 reasons the coin and we have a assload of them so yeah we actually have overstock of jokers scarecrows and 2 or 3 thugs

Well hopefully my Wal-Mart is like that too. I'm gonna make a trip there on Saturday just to scout for Chases and Two Face. I have one in the mail, but I need another to keep in the pack.

I'm gonna wait for the MM version. If I'd have known about MM figures, I never would have bought that basic line movie 3-pack. the Batman's OK, but the Joker and Scarecrow are awful.

I'm curious what the deal is the Batman figure. No goofy name to describe him like Swamp Batman or Antique Batman...just seems random. Most of the kiddy variations are ridiculous, but this is just odd.

Two-Face doesn't look half bad though. :oldrazz:

I'm curious what the deal is the Batman figure. No goofy name to describe him like Swamp Batman or Antique Batman...just seems random. Most of the kiddy variations are ridiculous, but this is just odd.

Two-Face doesn't look half bad though. :oldrazz:

Man, that's radioactive ooze! That's the Middle-Aged Mutant Ninja Batman!

I saw a TON of these at my Walmart the other day and was bummed to find out the coin was not a realistic coin, but rather the one with the spikes as mentioned earlier.

i wish they'd at least release Movie Masters preview pic or something. hopefully it'll be a TwoFace with a chase Harvey Dent figure.
I work at target and we got like 4 or 5 boxes of the kiddie DK figures I didn't know there were TwoFace's in that series I'll have to check tomorrow. and we had a ton of those TwoFace two packs

Uh...
TWOFACEBLIGHT.jpg

1_MM_TEASER.jpg

Blight was so kind to upload pics of HArvey and Two Face. There is also a Bank Robbery Joker.

I'm gonna wait for the MM version. If I'd have known about MM figures, I never would have bought that basic line movie 3-pack. the Batman's OK, but the Joker and Scarecrow are awful.

Ya know, I bought that same 3 pack...it was a K mart exclusive right? I always was a bit dissapointed in the Joker and Scarecrow from that line. Thank heavens for Movie Masters!

saw one tonight,so decided to pick him up....

000_1606.jpg

apparently there is another 5 inch two face circulating....this time its in the target two packs.

There are two new sets out...one containing batman vs firefly, and the other being supposedly Harvey Dent and Two Face. I think the coin we saw in the youtube review might come with this set

Ya know, I bought that same 3 pack...it was a K mart exclusive right? I always was a bit dissapointed in the Joker and Scarecrow from that line. Thank heavens for Movie Masters!

Yah, I got it at K-mart, didn't know it was exclusive, though. Won't be getting any more basic figures, that's for sure.

The basic Two Face really is not that bad. It is sculpted incredibly good. Really the flaw is the color of the burn side, but even that isnt that bad, as it is more...comic accurate I suppose.

apparently there is another 5 inch two face circulating....this time its in the target two packs.

There are two new sets out...one containing batman vs firefly, and the other being supposedly Harvey Dent and Two Face. I think the coin we saw in the youtube review might come with this set

I can confirm this!

I was out Two-Face hunting tonight and found the Swamp-Batman/Two-Face 4 inch 2 pack, so I picked that up (no 5 inch Two-Faces to be found, unfortunately).

But I also picked up the Batman/Firefly 5 inch 2 pack. I had never seen Firefly before, so I snatched it up even though I really could do without the extra Batman it came with. I still haven't seen a Deathstroke, either.

But on the back of the Batman/Firefly box, there's an image for a Harvey Dent/Two-Face 2 pack. Very intriguing. Now I'm split (no pun intended). I definitely am going to get Two-Face as soon as I find him, but I'll probably end up regretting it if I later stumble on a Harvey/Two-Face 2 pack. Heck, I'd probably just double dip because I'm a sucker.

I can confirm this!

I was out Two-Face hunting tonight and found the Swamp-Batman/Two-Face 4 inch 2 pack, so I picked that up (no 5 inch Two-Faces to be found, unfortunately).

But I also picked up the Batman/Firefly 5 inch 2 pack. I had never seen Firefly before, so I snatched it up even though I really could do without the extra Batman it came with. I still haven't seen a Deathstroke, either.

But on the back of the Batman/Firefly box, there's an image for a Harvey Dent/Two-Face 2 pack. Very intriguing. Now I'm split (no pun intended). I definitely am going to get Two-Face as soon as I find him, but I'll probably end up regretting it if I later stumble on a Harvey/Two-Face 2 pack. Heck, I'd probably just double dip because I'm a sucker.

could you post a picture of the back of the card? I'd really appreciate it :yay:

could you post a picture of the back of the card? I'd really appreciate it :yay:

Sure thing. I've been trying to get better pics, but my camera sucks.

Here's the 2 pack for anyone interested -

DSCF0341.jpg

And the Harvey/Two-Face pack on the back of the card (sorry for the blurriness, this was the best i could get!)

DSCF0348.jpg

I find it interesting that Mattel saw it fit to kiddy-up the Joker figure for this line because it was deemed too intense/scary for kids but then went ahead and put out a fairly frightening Two-Face figure in not only 5 inch but 4 inch as well. Guess I'm just surpised they didn't go more cartoony. Not complaining :)

Last edited:
btw, any sign of the Two-Face / Harvey 2-pack yet? Have we established that this is a Target exclusive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"