Batman Begins The Emma Lockhart Appriciation Thread!

InsaneDwayne

THE OVERLORD OF SHH!
Reaction score
One of the finest actresses to ever hit the silver screen!

She''s got depth, she's got intrigue. She's gotten People's choice award written all over her.

In the tradition of Glenn Close, Lauren Bacall, Katherine Hepburn, Julia Roberts, Demi Moore, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, this actress is bound to go to the pinnacle of Hollywood, and will no doubt still the show that is Batman Begins.

Let us all take a moment out to appriciate the hardest working actor in the country since Gus Lewis.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1439087/

EmmaLockhart.jpg

You're really are insane lol

I haven't seen her in serious movies yet

Two Face said:
I haven't seen her in serious movies yet

Oh you will Tommy Lee.

She's already been attached to star as Leia's daugher in Star Ward Episode 7: Rebirth of the Emepeor

She's a ocean of talent, dying for a tsunami, know what I'm talking about?

Come on people, spread the love and admiration for a future oscar winner!!

I would flame you..

But this is too damn funny. Well done.

:up:

Maxwell Smart said:
I would flame you..

Ah, you must be a Fantastic Four fan, understandable, but I guarantee on my Cousin Aloewishe's skull, Emma will steal your heart, and touch your soul.

AnavelGato86 said:
dont you mean steal your sould, and crush your heart?

Well, I'm not exactly sure what a sould is, but Emma could never crush your heart, take for instance her portrayal of Goldie in the 4th grade version of Sin City now being played at Paul Reubens Elementary!

InsaneDwayne said:
Well, I'm not exactly sure what a sould is, but Emma could never crush your heart, take for instance her portrayal of Goldie in the 4th grade version of Sin City now being played at Paul Reubens Elementary!

I'm dying laughing..
tongue.gif

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm dying laughing..
tongue.gif

Calm down Tenesse Tuxedo!!!

This man is being dispatched to give you CPR!!!

http://www.weybl.4t.com/images/******.jpg

UNTIL THEN YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS
shoephone.jpg

MAXWELL SMART
1982 - 2005?

well why not an emma lockhart appriciation thread...everyone seems to have one now adays...I should probably have an appreciation thread too dammit!!!

I was about to start a Khan Bonfils appriciation thread, but then I saw this and figured that joke was played out. But here's the post I was going to make:

4kbe2r

Let's give it up forr Khan Bonfils, this guy already has 2 blockbusters under his belt with Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2 where he played a Jedi Master. Now he's really gonna blow up with Batman Begins by playing the awesome character of Shodow League Warrior #3.

Could this be him?

begins3xe.jpg

Here he is as Saesee Tiin:
4kbf2d
4kbf39

Khan is quite the amazing actor I remember he was asked me for some malt liquor after he made a gues appearance on Svaed by the Bell the new class, but he's not at Emma's level!

She's bringing sexy baaaack yeah!!!

Anyone else hope this hottie makes her return in a flashback scene in DK, after all she's the Rachel we can count on for commitment.

Thanks for bringing this useless thread back. Seriously, next let's make an appreciation thread to the man who played Zsasz and the random thug in the corner.

It's really all about the guy with long white beard in Arkham, mixing up Crane's drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"